Jack Monroe #394 Stickler for facts and fair reporting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I also commend all the diligent screenshot takers, archivists and historians who rose to the challenge for Queen and Country this thread today? I had an actual deadline, so spent 40 minutes furiously grunking at lunch and more now after dinner. I'm forever in your debt. Chaos received. Over and out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
Frauen und herren, I have been aghast, agog and agape. Praise beans I've been working from home today (owl champagne).
However is the smol pixie going to get out of this one?
Will it be:
a) a performative breakdown avec J1g
b) a set of diversion tweets (burger sex related)
c) a "break" from all the bullies who want her DEAD on social media (dust off the old Nokia and the sock puppets)
d) a combination of the above?

Oh, edit to add
e) pretend it never happened

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Exactly this!

I wonder if the fostering/adopting made her jealous and she fucked off, got pregnant and refused any contact with mama and papa for a while.
I've wondered if it's a combination of jealousy and resentment that she's going to have to share her inheritance with more siblings.

Reactions: 27
I honestly can't make my mind up if I like today or Georgia Church Suppers the best. Voting in the Sloppies is going to be bloody hard, might just write 'not my circus, not my monkeys' for Chaos of the Year.
I would have to say today is thee most glorious. She mithered away into theTwitter hinterlands after her Georgian adventure, but today she has keep coming back with more and more ridiculous nonsense.

Today has seen;

* Royalist Jack
* Redundancy is not that bad Jack
* Sick Jack (so smol and sickly)
* Train Jack
* Throw Big Dave under the bus Jack
* Pretend communist Jack
* Stop discussing my secret parents Jack
* Here’s all my parents and their tenants secrets Jack
* Make Up Jack
* Lumberjack Jack

it’s been a lot and it’s only 8pm

• Haha
Reactions: 84
Despite missing a deadline today thanks to Jack and getting a crappy email because of this - then getting lumbered with a pile more work:
18528877-7434-4A06-90E4-7BB4F86774C7.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Guys I don’t wanna claim that I’m a demigod or a ruler of the fates or whatever, but this morning at about half 8 before Jack’s nonsense kicked off I bought this t-shirt*…

View attachment 1578433

If I buy a top that says “close her Patreon and banish her from the public eye”… can we make it happen? It would be truly ironic if ill-intentioned consumerism toppled her.

*I’m wearing it for a powerlifting competition to really alienate the judges 🏋🏼‍♂️
I love that t-shirt - where did you get it from?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think Jack will take a long time to leave the stage and become increasingly bonkers as the wheels fall off the grift. We still have 5+ bangers ahead of us.
Do you remember a friend of Jack's mum who used to be on here? I can't remember her name, but Jack sent her a cease and desist?
Anyways, I have been gardening all day with an axe and this little chap came down to join me...made me think of the broken butterfly on a cork board analogy + the broken 🦋
20220914_151128.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
I honestly can't make my mind up if I like today or Georgia Church Suppers the best. Voting in the Sloppies is going to be bloody hard, might just write 'not my circus, not my monkeys' for Chaos of the Year.
My heart says GCS but my head says the Marxist Landlord might just pip it because it actually got traction on the hellsite. If the suppers happened now she would be trending for days.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I’m SO far behind because real life has been a bit good for me and mine over the last week or two. (How annoying, right?)

Skipping massive chunks on here to try and catch up, and am dying laughing at JM’s ridiculous BS about her dad, who I’m feeling increasingly sorry for (despite the fact he sired the obnoxious twit in the first place). I broadly agree with JM about QEII and King Charlie, but love that she’s alienating so many of her hard-left superfans over the monarchy.

Has anyone found out why the Google makeup artist apparently deleted her eyebrows? I’m worried I’ll miss that bit if I skip too much of this thread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Anyone think Jack’s description of her families rental, makes Big D sound like a slum landlord. Would love an ex tenant to qualify what the setup is.
Absolutely! And if the tenants DO have the issues she claimed, of course the housing benefit will be paid direct to the landlord rather than included in their UC.

Reactions: 22
I’ve just finished reading the last thread after a really crappy day and I can’t say how much it’s cheered me up.

When the queen died people posted on Twitter they were just waiting for someone to post something daft about it - how wonderful it was Jack! Right going in at the start of this thread now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Jack is used to so few people paying attention to her that any challenge could be shut down by wheeling out a zinger. The problem is the more she flip flops the more improbable the zinger is.

Started off lying about being working class, now we're here: drowning in her own verbal diarrhoea.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I missed being able to say this on the last thread, so apols for the off topic.
No idea how to spoiler. Also sorry.
Pretend this is under a spoiler, ok?

Jack (presumably) isn't Jewish, but she IS part Greek-Cypriot.
My personal old Harold is of the G-C variety, and we often make a very classic Greek-Cypriot soup, Avgolemono, that's the G-C version of the 'make you better' Chicken Soup that many cultures seem to have developed.

Why didn't Jack make that, rather than butcher a Jewish recipe?
(It's just chicken (with bones, skin and fat- so either a whole chicken or wings/ drumsticks) boiled, strained, remove the meat and put aside, cook white rice in the chicken stock water, let cool slightly, add whisked (whole) egg/s and some lemon juice and salt to taste, serve.
It's delicious, cheap, easy and great for when you're ill. (This is the family version of the recipe, which varies from region to region/ family to family.))

Seems easier, cheaper and less culturally-appropriative, but hey, this isn't a rational person we're talking about here, I suppose. 🤷‍♀️
She's butchered that before too.

Screenshot_20211211-171454_Instagram_1.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Why has she used a Spontex cloth as a backdrop when she has rolls and rolls of different paper?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.