Jack Monroe #392 This is why ppl cook you on that gossip app innit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fraus, is it OK to veto buying a specific fridge because I know that

Why you sob?
Russell Hobb

Will creep into my mind every time I look at it?

OH considers this an unreasonable condition to place on the purchase of white goods. Send fridgeos. Go well, ninnies x

• Haha
Reactions: 62
I reckon the pie says B.O and it’s just another one for her whiffy self, who she’s in a loving relationship with.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Imagine the sinking feeling of dread you'd get if you were out, then someone informed you there was a black pudding and prune pie waiting for you at home. How ominous.
I would be fully prepared to just Reggie Perrin my entire life and just never go back.

Why would you voluntarily live with Jack?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I wish a hoover would suck Jack into a soundproof hoover bag & leave her there. I suspect her house is really dirty & all this hoover talk (& Harold’s dad asking to hoover before lunch) is people’s way of telling her that in a roundabout way. Run the hoover round Jack, you lazy sod.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Fraus, is it OK to veto buying a specific fridge because I know that

Why you sob?
Russell Hobb

Will creep into my mind every time I look at it?

OH considers this an unreasonable condition to place on the purchase of white goods. Send fridgeos. Go well, ninnies x
I say go for it, just embrace it, get some of those magnetic fridge letters to spell out “why you sob?” above the logo.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Luke warm hot headed mess, cringing hell no one other than herself sees her as some impulsive little firecracker. Jack's a gtifter and a hypocrite. How can anyone believe anything she says about having ADHD when she literally lied about being transgender and a lesbian just to get people on her side. She's actually out of order. Histrionic to the core. I cant believe all the articles of her claiming she was a lone single mother when she shared custody with jonnys father the whole time. Absolutely infuriating.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
She looks like Mark 'Chopper' Read in these photos.
*for anyone who doesn't know, Mark Read was an infamous Australian criminal, standover man, killer and author. He was portrayed brilliantly by Eric Bana in the 2000(?)
fillum Chopper.
Anyhoo, she looks like a gormless, PC version of Uncle Chop Chop.
Does she put those filters on herself? She's terrible with phones and editing for someone who claims to know everything there is to know about everything

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why Jack cheer?
Night pie here.

Why she sigh?
Can't fry
bed pie.

Why so snippy?
Bald the housemate
fled to chippy.

Why Jack tweet on toilet?
Prunes in pie, and nearly soiled it.

(Sorry)
😔You have made me deceased

• Haha
Reactions: 16
*for anyone who doesn't know, Mark Read was an infamous Australian criminal, standover man, killer and author. He was portrayed brilliantly by Eric Bana in the 2000(?)
fillum Chopper.
A bullet to the head is a much quicker way to go than being slopped to death.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
fillum Chopper.
I had to Google it and now I'm deceased

Mark-Chopper.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.