Jack Monroe #392 This is why ppl cook you on that gossip app innit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
still in the last thread and jumping in here to say that the raw egg bubble (šŸ¤¢) in the 'o' of sb's name pie is my aneurysm
That made me a bit queasy. I'm not a literal food expert or photographer but I'd bust that bubble in a hurry, it's putrid looking.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Let us defer to the Observer for a brief explanation of how Jack versus Lee Anderson, Martin Daubney, Laurence Fox and a bloke called Pat
ā€¦The row began after deputy leader of the Reclaim Party, Martin Daubney, posted a clip of an interview he had conducted with Anderson.
At the start of the clip, Daubney refers to Monroe as the ā€œself-appointed representative of the impoverishedā€, adding she has ā€œsold loads of books. Done quite well out of it. No doubt, probably earns more than the prime ministerā€. Anderson responds by stating: ā€œSheā€™s taking money off some of the most vulnerable people in society and making an absolute fortune on [sic] the back of people.ā€ā€¦
( Observer 15 May 2022)
Jack immediately leapt into action. At 5.25 on the 13th May she retweeted the offending video, tagging the lawyer who represented her when she successfully sued Katie Hopkins.
View attachment 1569434
Interestingly, as I write this, the vile video with its career wrecking accusations is still on our heroines timeline, softly, gently ticking up views. All part of her cunning legal strategy I am sure.
At 18.02 Jack tweeted this. It was obvious she meant business.
View attachment 1569488
Jack continued to tag her lawyer throughout the evening of the 13th, keeping him up to date with the fast moving situation
View attachment 1569419
Not perhaps quite as often as she counted the number of views of the video
View attachment 1569438
And she did make time to let us know this interesting fact
View attachment 1569447
At 7.31 however our heroine seemed to become unsure whether her lawyer had the capacity to accommodate her and, possibly sensitive to the accusations laid against her, she added an important rider to her tweet. She would donate the cash if it wasnā€™t needed and anyone who couldnā€™t afford it was to donate. A huge relief to me in particular, mid month is always a difficult time.
View attachment 1569462Unfortunately, no doubt caught up in heat of the moment and keen to help the peoples poverty Princess, not everyone listened
View attachment 1569490
We will take up the story later that night when Jack returned to our screens.
Quoting myself like a ninny this is part one, I thinks thereā€™s just too much to put in one post. Iā€™m having difficulty forcing myself to leave stuff out.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Quoting myself like a ninny this is part one, I thinks thereā€™s just too much to put in one post. Iā€™m having difficulty forcing myself to leave stuff out.
You can do it.. it's really very very good already.

If I had the ability I'd NOT make you a pie, I'd buy you a Ginsters tho. šŸ¤Ŗ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
We're getting all her greatest hits this week
- disgusting food
- Zoe eccentricity tweets
- going from 0-100 in 2.5 seconds on a new relationship
- snippy remarks
- pet endangerment
- convenient illness that disappears when it's time for the next tweet
- LIES

"Now! that's what I call Jack Monroe"

ETA I forgot "nightmare fuel facetime!" Filling up disc 2 already šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
ā€œLukewarm hotheadedā€ sounds just like a line from Look At Me by Geri Halliwell.

Geri is a Toryā€¦ makes you think.

• Haha
Reactions: 71
I think itā€™s obvious who the other pie is for -
-Name starts with B, ends with D, short enough to fit on a pixie sized pie
-Fictional
490C2E1B-779A-4B04-A2EC-1C45E3C11742.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Great work so far, GrannyOgg. Keep it up!!

On the literal autism: I had an old colleague whoā€™s son was autistic. He used to take things very literally, for example: one year at Easter, he was making cards at school. The design of the card was a large Easter egg with smaller eggs made out of tissue paper.
he brought it home and my colleague and her family said well done etc. she said to her son along the lines of ā€˜thatā€™s a lovely Easter egg, and I like all the wee eggs on the front of it tooā€™. He responded ā€˜itā€™s not an egg with small eggs on the front. Itā€™s a bit of paper with tissue paper stuck on itā€™.
that to me is classic literal thinking for someone with autism.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 93
You can do it.. it's really very very good already.

If I had the ability I'd NOT make you a pie, I'd buy you a Ginsters tho. šŸ¤Ŗ
Itā€™s too long. Itā€™s turning into War and bliddy Peace. Someone will need to prune it brutally.
Taking a wee break for a piss and a sandwich

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Great work so far, GrannyOgg. Keep it up!!

On the literal autism: I had an old colleague whoā€™s son was autistic. He used to take things very literally, for example: one year at Easter, he was making cards at school. The design of the card was a large Easter egg with smaller eggs made out of tissue paper.
he brought it home and my colleague and her family said well done etc. she said to her son along the lines of ā€˜thatā€™s a lovely Easter egg, and I like all the wee eggs on the front of it tooā€™. He responded ā€˜itā€™s not an egg with small eggs on the front. Itā€™s a bit of paper with tissue paper stuck on itā€™.
that to me is classic literal thinking for someone with autism.
Autistic here and I was just like that as a kid, but mostly not now as an adult because I've come across most things enough times to NOT be fooled into taking them literally. Jack would be the same if she wasn't talking shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
How long before she replies ā€œohh I canā€™t afford something like that, Iā€™ll be trying the charity shops and skipsā€ *rattles the PayPal tin* šŸ¤”
25D13D37-6290-42EA-A87C-6F8CABFAED15.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.