Jack Monroe #391 There are still copies of Good Food for Bad Days up for grabs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine the scene: I’m on a train, doing my marking (Law essay🔺) and along comes a wild mention of Monroe v Hopkins. Frau, I am shooketh. I was of course aware that this case happened, and existed but after spending so much time here, I had slightly forgotten that there was a world outside her Twitter. And more, that students might reference it. As you were, I’ve not caught up - this is likely irrelevant.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
'Have had the pleasure of meeting her a few times'

Yeah, sure Jan Jack ... :rolleyes:

Can't wait for: 'and the Queen said to me ...'

• Haha
Reactions: 39

“You’ve done more for this country than I ever could have, Jack. Lord of the realm”

🗡

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I want to know how Peppa got a blue tick, don’t you have to show them your passport to prove you’re really you in order to qualify?
It’s Facebook, so don’t know the rules. Maybe because it’s a brand? Blue ticks are dumb anyway.

Haha. Jack finally acts like a woman in her 30s, leaves her retirement bungalow, goes to a gig, and it’s Arcade Fire. Oops.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I met the queen once. I mean she was a few people away, cos it was a garden party, but technically I was invited (like the hundreds of others there).
I feel that’s what Jack means. Maybe there on own steam, maybe as a plus one to Leggy or LJC.
Definitely not an ‘audience with’ kind of situation anyway - I mean, imagine. Staff having conniptions at her putting her grubby boots on the sofas.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Ive done more than the queen
By rinsing hoop and bean
Anyway…off to a gig!
Comments off, silence squig!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Only comments I saw were pretty bland. Don't know if it attracted more noise later.
View attachment 1565897

(edit: my screenshot is from a bit under 5 hours ago, 11:39am AEST whatever that is in UK)
So is this the mate she is falling deliciously in love with? I bet you a tenner she’s told him she’s under threat from an evil canal and he is her big strong bodyguard, hence the Paul Simon lyrics. I wonder if his name is Al or if it’s her pet name for him? Possibly that’s a step too far. She’s such a clinging, cloying girly girl Though.
Definitely not on Twitter because she didn’t want to fire up the royalist. Why Instagram though? For LJC who has been posting there lately?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So is this the mate she is falling deliciously in love with? I bet you a tenner she’s told him she’s under threat from an evil canal and he is her big strong bodyguard, hence the Paul Simon lyrics. I wonder if his name is Al or if it’s her pet name for him? Possibly that’s a step too far. She’s such a clinging, cloying girly girl Though.
Definitely not on Twitter because she didn’t want to fire up the royalist. Why Instagram though? For LJC who has been posting there lately?
The guy in the pic is not named Al. So *insert Who bleeping Knows jpg here*

All her posts on Instagram are like this. You can only comment if you follow her.
The thought did occur to me later. Some insta equivalent of the ✨ comments club ✨

Can't understand why she'd want to delete the pic then, her followers are all so lovely.

Reactions: 17
If her dad has an OBE, he might have been invited to a garden party, and I believe you can bring an unmarried daughter with you, is probably how she ‘met’ the Queen (or those were once the rules, no idea if they still are, my friend’s dad refused to take her 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Is there actually any proof the she met the queen once let alone a few times? I can't believe she would have kept those events quiet. Lies lies and more lies I predict.

Reactions: 26
If her dad has an OBE, he might have been invited to a garden party, and I believe you can bring an unmarried daughter with you, is probably how she ‘met’ the Queen (or those were once the rules, no idea if they still are, my friend’s dad refused to take her 😂)
Theres pictures on Big Dave’s Facebook of Jack and the rest of his family at some kind of ceremony so maybe it was his OBE thing? (Don’t know how it works)
So she’s seen her from a distance, but she Jackified it of course.

When I was in Rome I went to go and see a service held by the Pope, there were hundreds of people there and I could barely see him so if I were Jack I’d say that he’s an absolute cracking legend and we had a good knees up.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I hope she suddenly experiences an overwhelming urge to conquer one of her deepest fears this weekend, and we get a shaky cover of Candle In The Wind uploaded to YouTube.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Is there actually any proof the she met the queen once let alone a few times? I can't believe she would have kept those events quiet. Lies lies and more lies I predict.
The Queen would definitely have told people if she'd been introduced to a hoop rinser, if only to avoid it happening again. She's possibly been at a garden party or similar event with Big Dave but I doubt she met Big Liz. She really has to centre herself in absolutely everything, it's quite remarkable.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Pretty sure she knows Stephanie Yeboah's (who is a bit of a tit show herself - got sacked from a high profile magazine job once her anti Semitic tweets surfaced) followers would jump on her if Steph gave the word.
I’m glad Stephanie Yeboah said something but also p sure she’s on tattle as she responds in near enough real time to comments about her on her mates’ threads 😳🤭 and has done a few Insta stories discussing why people contribute here so tattle clearly has a hold. The antisemitism was unacceptable and inexcusable, prior to it she wasn’t the sharpest tool in the shed so sadly suspect she was repeating anti semitic tropes she’d heard. She has got a lot more going on upstairs these days so fingers crossed she’s unlearnt that poison. Imagine she’s probably an occasional frau as she clearly uses the site anyway, hi hun 👋

That @Dogmuck print screen is just 🤌🏻 I’ll be wearing that on a sandwich board to my court appearances.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I think with this guy, instead of her munchausens, she’s using the Tinder Swindler’s tactics of ‘my enemies are after me’ to reel in her victim. I’ve known so many people like this over the years who don’t just interact with partners in a natural way, there has to be extreme highs and lows and lots of unexplained “illnesses” and drama, victim and saviour/parent and child type thing. It’s the mark of a narc.

• Sad
Reactions: 45
Baldy bloke in Arcade Fire pic (of course Jack was delighted to get free tickets to the concert of a sex offender. Of course) is CEO of an aquaponics farm. The company bio talks about all his finance experience. Is he Old Harold? Paging @Jay-cloth Cow

• Wow
Reactions: 49
I wonder why she's suddenly tagging in people after ~respecting their privacy~ for so long.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.