Jack Monroe #391 There are still copies of Good Food for Bad Days up for grabs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thank you best of Fraus
A thought- you could write your commentary in notes, leaving gaps where the pics will go, do the spoiler, paste that commentary into the spoiler, then put your pics in places you want them one by one?

OR -and better- you could perhaps put the whole thing in notes, pics too, screenshot it in sections and paste those sections into a spoiler instead (so you’re not having to embed 31 pics separately in the spoiler, and you don’t lose anything if you lose internet half way through)?

Reactions: 21
I am beside myself waiting on Granny Ogg’s post. It’s like when Molly was breadcrumbing.
or the night before my birthday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Why does the pastry look raw
She's posted them uncooked to maximise the horror. I'm increasingly convinced that the terrible knowledge the man lying on the ground in the Radiohead video for Just had was a Jack recipe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
She's posted them uncooked to maximise the horror. I'm increasingly convinced that the terrible knowledge the man lying on the ground in the Radiohead video for Just had was a Jack recipe.

Also a safeguard because she can't cook and they'll probably be tit post -oven

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Action Fraud report made; let’s savour that one.

Though I imagine her devoted Police In Essex Squad (PIES) close protection officers will softly, gently, have a word with buddies in Action Fraud to explain that she’s a smol pixie saint who saves the poors and WARNING leave her alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Prunes again? I bet nobody in that house has done a solid tit for years.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
When she posted earlier “let’s get trolling” I’m unsure now whether those pies are trolling us. It’s impossible to know, chicken bacon prune celery carrot?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Screenshot 2022-09-10 19.46.01.png

Uh oh! Pray for the radiators in the crappy bungalow.

Not squigged as 32k followers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
Has he dared to go on a night out without her? Hence the insanity pies.

At least it doesn’t have a picture of his dead dog on it. It just looks like a dog’s dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.