Jack Monroe #391 There are still copies of Good Food for Bad Days up for grabs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Butt tweet is deleted

1662829242679.png

It's already light on cheese, that 'cheese' is 11% cheese if I remember correctly

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
It's going round. (Not-Covid-Lurgie) Daughter (🔺) brought it back from Reading fest with her. Gave it to us as a souvenir. Glad she threw it Jack's way too. Makes me feel a bit better about it. Generally, I call it 'Septemberitis' though. Very common once the schools go back. She should know that, being a parent (of sorts), an' all.
My neice came back from Reading with that. Hacking cough but all tests negative.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
D29305A6-0F4F-43B5-8086-445CCE53DA6B.jpeg
So doesn’t eat bacon, doesn’t really like cheese, likes the look of a ‘delicious’ bacon cheese sandwich

5B2B5BCF-4DCA-45EF-9DFF-7341E8985CCD.jpeg

EDIT: forgot to squig Ol’ Susan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
SB seems to appear every other weekend and usually for one day only. I suspect either he has asked not to have to go there much or her behaviour has been so concerning safeguarding means she now has very limited controlled access. Regardless of formal access arrangements she’ll have no choice as the SB daddy could clearly get full parental rights given some of the stuff recently. I suspect similar reasons why only thing she did with SB all summer was go on a mini break with his father’s family (ie closely supervised).
It’s also possible he does a hobby at weekends near his dad’s. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if he was a member of a football club and would rather participate in that than spend the day with his mother ignoring him for Twitter and feeding him slop. I’ve known situations where weekend hobbies have become a bone of contention between split up parents, especially when one parent lives a bit of a distance away and doesn’t drive.

Reactions: 26
View attachment 1568890

Has this been spotted by anyone?
It was in a longer chat between one tweeter and a male fan of JM. just an interesting few tweets from the same tweeter I thought I'd chuck up here.
There’s a subscriber area? And you can subscribe for a pound you say? Hmmmmm….I wonder if it’s possible to sign up anonymously and screenshot that little pile of grift…!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
If anyone’s missed it, Nadiya’s American Adventure (2 eps, iPlayer) is an antidote to Jack. Proper warmed up my insides, it did. N visits communities who have arrived in different parts of America with their stories and their food. Often food of necessity, cooked with what they had. She and they are kind, generous, warm, inquisitive and welcoming. Nadia’s always thrilled to learn something new. I’m sorry Jack misses out on that thrill, already knowing everything about everything. No Georgian church suppers, though ☹
Weirdly, I had a dream about Nadiya last night. We were on holiday together and she was a right laugh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
duck's sake she's tedious. You're ill because you're a revolting petri dish who doesn't carry hand sanitiser and licks their hands after scooping up Tiles from train floors while merrily gallivanting across the length and breadth of the British Isles wearing a scarf pulled out of a puddle. If Old Harold were still about you'd be eating gelato out of a shoe and drinking the canal water in Per Rialto you filthy rat.
*softly, gently pushes dinner away*

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jumping ahead, but saw this and throught of our wild days from last year.

Imagine counting these!

62ACFF37-0BA0-4C96-910E-73E9B624681D.jpeg

On topic, that toastie is literally so many levels of wrong.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
There’s a subscriber area? And you can subscribe for a pound you say? Hmmmmm….I wonder if it’s possible to sign up anonymously and screenshot that little pile of grift…!
I don't know patreon but the people that often use it upload all manner of things there. Videos, blogs, q&as etc.
All Jack Monroe posts on their patreon is .. crickets..

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She's having a smol dig at Leggy in the replies to the photo of her son in a Liverpool jacket. I'm no kickyball fan but I would think that if you'd supported a team since their inception in 1892 you wouldn't switch allegiances for a bonk. Also that's still not how you spell aberration.

liverpool tweet.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
He should be careful though. Pretty sure the patter of tiny (filtered eggheaded baby) feet is not where he’s anticipating ending up, while thirst trap Jack is already heavily laying the groundwork. I cannot fathom how she keeps reeling in these wealthy and seemingly sensible/successful OHs. I’m seriously starting to think the unruly labia have magical properties.

ETA I’ve made myself quite 🤢 with the last sentence, so apologies.
Quoting myself like a…dervish, but I’ve just seen this and now so must you.

(ETA do click with care though- a sun dappled meander through Nigella’s glorious garden it is not)
Mamapapa Jack, Part Deux. C’est Le Bebe
930084F7-8900-4B85-85E6-738161C989BE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Hmm 🤨🤨🤨

I’ve read about Camembert Guy’s business ages ago in the newspaper, it had quite a bit of press. His business is located within an unusual local interest site, that I meant to visit (and typically never did coz lazy). Why is a smart, innovative guy like him hanging out with grifter Monroe? It’ll end in tears, mark my words!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
It’s also possible he does a hobby at weekends near his dad’s. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if he was a member of a football club and would rather participate in that than spend the day with his mother ignoring him for Twitter and feeding him slop. I’ve known situations where weekend hobbies have become a bone of contention between split up parents, especially when one parent lives a bit of a distance away and doesn’t drive.
That would explain it if he only popped up in the week but he appears for a single day every other weekend 🤔 personally I’d prefer he did get a club hobby to avoid his weekend trips to get ignored while she scans twitter.

Reactions: 17
If it is him he also was in partnership with Micheal Roux Jnr too.
Hilarious she thinks her failings as a partner are so cutesy - working too hard, overfeeding, cleaning too much.
Not the awful over sharing, attention seeking, obsessive need to keep tabs on the poor sod and applying for a bleeping mortgage with them within a week.

View attachment 1568818
Whilst I appreciate the traits she describes above would be annoying, I really don't think they're the main problem and would be overcome in any healthy relationship. FYI Jack, it's because you're a grossly selfish narc who views partners as a cross between a meal ticket and a servant/carer. You're incapable of putting another persons needs before your own and your idea of being nice is to put a dead dog in someones breakfast, pausing only to tell the entire internet first. Hope that helps, go well pal etc. 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.