Jack Monroe #391 There are still copies of Good Food for Bad Days up for grabs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack says she pays herself a living wage but adds on to that how she only pays herself for the first 40 hours (or maybe 30 something, can't quite remember) of the 80 90 120 100 hours she claims to work.
Can somebody softly, gently explain this to me because what? Pays herself a living wage from what? Her patreon, book royalties and speaking fees? So where does the rest of the money go? Is she insinuating anything above living wage she donates? What is this nonsense?

Reactions: 26
Please correct me if I’m wrong, but I think you have to change the “who can reply” bit for each individual tweet. The default is anyone can reply.
How lucky that an accidental tweet also selected that option.
I’d love to agree but I’ve tried this recently and it seems to use whichever setting you last tweeted with.

Reactions: 12
Sooooo she was pretty quiet on Twitter last weekend (no SB) and this weekend she’s all over it (SB visit). What a twit.
SB seems to appear every other weekend and usually for one day only. I suspect either he has asked not to have to go there much or her behaviour has been so concerning safeguarding means she now has very limited controlled access. Regardless of formal access arrangements she’ll have no choice as the SB daddy could clearly get full parental rights given some of the stuff recently. I suspect similar reasons why only thing she did with SB all summer was go on a mini break with his father’s family (ie closely supervised).

Reactions: 35
🚀🚀🚀

God loves a trier!
Kin hell- my god I’m embarrassed for her. Jesus who dragged her up! Thank him you ungrateful witch! Wow, I’m actually gobsmacked at that level of rudeness. She spends all day fighting ~trolls~ on the internet but can’t just send the guy a quick message.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
duck's sake she's tedious. You're ill because you're a revolting petri dish who doesn't carry hand sanitiser and licks their hands after scooping up Tiles from train floors while merrily gallivanting across the length and breadth of the British Isles wearing a scarf pulled out of a puddle. If Old Harold were still about you'd be eating gelato out of a shoe and drinking the canal water in Per Rialto you filthy rat.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
To be fair to jack, we don’t know what’s in the package, it could be some sexy space scanties that’s he wants her to model for him on t’internet 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
monroe squiggled.jpg

Has this been spotted by anyone?
It was in a longer chat between one tweeter and a male fan of JM. just an interesting few tweets from the same tweeter I thought I'd chuck up here.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 80
Can somebody softly, gently explain this to me because what? Pays herself a living wage from what? Her patreon, book royalties and speaking fees? So where does the rest of the money go? Is she insinuating anything above living wage she donates? What is this nonsense?
She’s said before she has a savings account, so in my mind she puts a living wage into one account which is why she always has 36p and everything else is put into another account from which she buys sideboards and has a nice big deposit saved. That way she can always say she’s skint, earns bugger all, as her Ltd company is paying her a lowish wage. Apart from the odd slip up, she fails to ever mention the other money that is squirrelled away and seems to think this doesn’t count as earnings.

Reactions: 35
Hi, I usually stick to Katie prices threads but it has been quiet over there for a while so found this thread and loved it. The only funny thing is sb on Katie’s thread is her fella sink boy, I have to keep reminding myself that sb on here is a young lad!
anyway love the laughs here x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.