Jack Monroe #390 Jack just behaves strangely in a bungalow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Times like these Jack does my nut in, I've lost all work for this week, and 2 quid to last me till Friday. Fuck.

Reactions: 48
I used to sleep on the couch if I had to be up early for a train/flight, it’s easier to wake at 2.30am when you’re not actually in a lovely comfy bed

Reactions: 41
I've never actually read the pumble recipe before. Where's the crumble bit? I thought it was the base or under the pastry or something. That's just a shit pie.

Reactions: 35
Christ. I retract my ‘I’ll make 10 pumbles‘ bet. I’ll give a tenner to my local dog rescue instead.

@GrannyOgg - have you looked at the threads from the time? A lot is on there I think - 302-304. I didn’t realise because I only caught up when she started to threaten him so I didn’t realise she started the row: https://tattle.life/threads/jack-mo...-church-is-that-hair-scarf.29928/post-9737379

I should have known better. After all, why is an MP going to start a row with a nonentity like her?

Reactions: 29
Of course she went there thats Dublin ain't it.
Last time i was in dublin, me and mr too many found a real backstreet gem. The poor old barman bought us over our drinks gammy leg and all. Bless him.

At least the temple bar area used to wankers tourists.

Reactions: 31
Ah so that’s why she was quiet. She was flying povjet to Ireland UK on her Patreon paid away day. Top of the,er, afternoon to you, Jack!

If only we could all bugger off on holiday (sorry sorry ITS WORK) when our small ones have just started back at school. I bet that journo wanting a zoom call at most is throwing his sofa away as we speak

Reactions: 48
I've just watched the mug pasta recipe and she says you can pierce the clingfilm with a sharp fingernail if you're 'one of those people'. One of what people? Goblins?
Freddy Krueger?
Edward Scissorhands?
Wolverine?
Lazy writing which desperately needs a good editor? (Or, indeed, any editor.)

Reactions: 24
Stupid question I know, but where’s Content? When we first got our puppy we didn’t like leaving her at all, the first time she went to daycare was absolutely nerve racking!
I know that’s not an option for everyone, I worked days and my sister worked nights, but the amount of times she’s already fucked off and left that puppy on her own/with god knows who is ridiculous. How can she expect her to adjust well, idiot.

Reactions: 61
Yes one tweet and she received quite a bit of kickback for it. She said she’d donate any money not needed in a reply I think. Quite a few asked for refunds over the weekend and she did agree to refund one that I saw.
Id like a time stamped tweet of her PayPal beg. I don’t seem to have it and, if memory serves, it went up indecently quickly. Thanks Fraus x

Timeline so far. Honestly this is just like being at work except no one is paying me

13 May
5.25 Jack posted Lee Anderson video on her timeline
7.30 Tweeted she was going to a meeting
10.24 refunded Lozzas £5 and tweeted she’d already agreed to give Any
extra donations to charity
14 May
1.12 pm tweeted she’d instructed a lawyer ( note this was a Saturday)

In the Tortoise interview she said her lawyer had gone off to get married. Can we confirm Mark Lewis got married earlier this year?

Last edited:
Reactions: 44
A competition with Jack Monroe books as prize. Did many people enter?

Reactions: 23
Other than the (possibly stolen*) pub sign image, is there any proof she was in Dublin? I'm so sceptical about anything she states now.

(*Remember she put up the stock photo of the Westminster sunset when she was saying 'good morning' to HoP? So fucking inane.)

Reactions: 53
"Point me to where I said I had APPLIED?! Where did I say those words?"

(Think she said she had just filled applications)

Reactions: 34
I can't find it on a reverse image search, think she is actually there.

Reactions: 17
I think she wants a baby so she can continue poor single mother routine rattle rattle

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.