Jack Monroe #39 Cat's in the bathroom with silver spoon,this is real life not Mills & Boon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How could a school possibly pay £25k for an author visit?! That sounds like complete crap.
I just can’t see how any school could justify this, budget wise. Sums like that don’t get spent without a whole lot of people having to sign off on it.
But yeah this random has a friend who’s a teacher, so he knows, right.

Reactions: 19
So, projects she’s ‘on’ -

Meal ideas for £15
Kids books

Things to keep our eyes peeled for -

Sideboard pics reason
Article about trollllzz
Book she’s stitched together behind the scenes feat. BAME authors.

more?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Meal ideas for £15
Kids books

Sideboard pics reason
Article about trollllzz

more?
Don’t forget recipes for ouchy mouths

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Oh god! I wonder what her latest excuse for this ‘Oops, I did a chaos’ episode will be? She’d better not blame it on her (alleged) autism or ADHD. If the tit hits the fan and Walliams decides to sue, that excuse won’t wash in a court of law.She seems determined to ruin the little career that she has at the moment.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Maybe she signs into one of her alt accounts so she can dual tweet?

Can I just say a massive thanks to our resident screenshotters tonight, doing great work to keep our archives in order. Love you guys.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Guys..I'm scared. Something about this seems truly deranged. I also agree with those of you who have pointed it out, would be very surprised if DW replied. He's recently apologised publicly for the Little Britain stuff, I'm not sure Z list celeb Jack Monroe from a few eps of Daily Kitchen is gonna single handedly wring another apology out of him for his books

• Sad
Reactions: 45
Same here! Can you imagine the response to any author queries?!

I wonder how long till she's self publishing...

Imagine being poor Mrs J. No amount of money would be worth it 😭 you'd remind her to "be kind" leave her with an open word doc and a hot chocolate and go off to bed, ready to wake up early for your job.

You awake to the inevitable twitter storm and 30 missed calls from lawyers. The bathroom is now a recording studio with a cooking set

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
She’s losing followers. Can’t think why!

I’m not the biggest fan of Walliams but he’s got talent. She’s just got a big gob and a huge ego.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Meal ideas for £15
Kids books

Sideboard pics reason
Article about trollllzz
more?
Her disability centric cooking show 💕
I for one cannot wait to finally be shown some real lemon triangulating skillz

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh god! I wonder what her latest excuse for this ‘Oops, I did a chaos’ episode will be? She’d better not blame it on her (alleged) autism or ADHD. If the tit hits the fan and Walliams decides to sue, that excuse won’t wash in a court of law.She seems determined to ruin the little career that she has at the moment.
I can safely say that my ADD (admittedly, missing the H, dunno if that's important?) has never prompted me to accuse a major figure in my industry of drug use and/or plagiarism.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
My stupid (maverick 😎) brain is picturing her running her bath and scrolling through what she’s done and I feel physically tummy swooping sick with dread for her.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Does that mean.... it's Jack who will be planning court outfits and not us? :(

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I’m so so SO F**king happy! She’s signing her own career suicide note.
Jack, stop. NO SHANT 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.