Jack Monroe #39 Cat's in the bathroom with silver spoon,this is real life not Mills & Boon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've seen it happen. And been told there wasn't any money to give me a payrise or pay me for my contracted and payable overtime by the same people that signed off on it.

When we had mass redundancies (getting rid of the older staff), because big flashy shows were something the head liked, they spent £1500 on a starcloth for the stage when there were already perfectly serviceable blacks and flats. And then £1800 on renting a backdrop for the show. Plus the professional lighting crew (£7000). And the professional musicians (very much against the terms of the show licence, by the way). and the £2 grand license plus 10% of the takings. And the staging rental. And costume hire.

Couldn't afford new textbooks or to repair the roof, toilets, heating...

I suspect that private schools are the most likely to book big names, however. They do have oodles of cash (my sister worked for one).
Yes I’m aware this happens, had experience of it myself 😡, but I would never imagine the spare cash being available for a celebrity author for half a morning. If anywhere, as you say, it would be private schools.

Reactions: 14
This is so wild. Definitely fucked it now, she’s crossed the streams!

THIS CHICK IS TOAST

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Have to say Jack's great value. Obviously getting sick of everyone calling her out on not taking the kitten to the vet so decides to deflect and start another ruckus. Jack, we're not going to forget about the kitten! Take it to the vet and stop being a dick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Somebody's probably cracking open the champagne right now.

It's going to be the best night for a very long time for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Actually can't believe what I'm reading from her now. Got to be a parody. Surely? duck me, she'll regret this.

And just seen @Silver Linings latest screenshot. Does she think this is a game? She is literally goading him to come at her. For someone who has been to court over a tweet it really is staggering to watch this play out.

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Woohoo! You’ll love your 🦈 I vacuum every day since getting mine 🤭

I’ve found QVC have good customer service, too (was a bit worried after reviews); I returned a Fitbit that stopped working after a year and was refunded, no issues.
Ahh it was you who recommended - thank you so much! I’m hoping I’ve got rid of the tash before it arrives 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 173252
Her phone situation fascinates me. She was on her iPhone earlier. Strange.
Does she consistently use one phone for a period of time? Could just be that she rotates them when the batteries die. She’s online 24/7 so that would make sense

On the other hand, we know she’s a liar and fantasist so they also could be an aid for a double life... just speculation, your Honour

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.