Jack Monroe #389 She's like Boris but with worse hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Spamacaroni’ 🤚🏻
Jack isn’t a foodie, she just eats to live. Nobody who likes food would come up with combos like those!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I was in the office yesterday for the first time in ages and a colleague said jokingly that she was thinking of resigning and putting her feet online for only fans. It got us on to grifting/influencing. I mentioned Jack, no one had heard of her. Ok so I am old and the rest of the team are younger (20-37), but they didn’t have a clue who she was. Ninnies, it was reassuring.
I dream of a colleague mentioning her so I can vent IRL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
‘Spamacaroni’ 🤚🏻
Jack isn’t a foodie, she just eats to live. Nobody who likes food would come up with combos like those!
It'll be grated spam too (ignore the stench, you'll get over it, is her wise advice I think)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m playing the Jack Monroe Recipe game where the recipe is the first three things you see in your fridge plus the last thing you ate or drank. Mine is Cheese, Bacon and Orange Juice Tea.
Roast ham, rhubarb and ginger beer porridge

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
That Squig who has been 'harassing' Jack for years - why didn't she block them ages ago?
And she is apparently emptying her freezer(s) for the Big Move. But that isn't for about 6 months and we have a winter of austerity to get through. Why race to use it all?

Reactions: 40
Maybe she impressed ITV so much with her "delicious" recipes on Lorraine she's been hired to do the menu plans for I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here?

Or it could be a challenge:

Ant, "Brooklyn Beckham, will you eat this Kangaroo bum hole or Jack's delicious chicken liver, black pudding, lentil and blue cheese lasagne "?

Brooklyn, "Kangaroo bum hole, please "!
Apart from Come Dine With Me, I'm a Celebrity is the reality show I'd most want to see Jack on. I reckon she'd ricochet between being a spoiled delicate pixie and having a great constitution for eating the gross stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Delphiniums
Calla Lily
Seawater

:censored:

IT'S JUST AN IDEA OK not a recipe, that's kinda my whole M.O. after doing this for ten years?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
For now.

Still plenty of time to chuck in some eyelid and bumhole sausages, a jar of Shipham's finest and some neglected veg from the back of the fridge.
I read that as Shipman's finest. All the Harold talk has done something weird to my brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.