Jack Monroe #389 She's like Boris but with worse hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m playing the Jack Monroe Recipe game where the recipe is the first three things you see in your fridge plus the last thing you ate or drank. Mine is Cheese, Bacon and Orange Juice Tea.
Broccoli, coleslaw and cheddar coffee ☕

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Screenshot_20220906_141246.jpg
20220906_141250.jpg

More horrors. I'm assuming she's trolling now.

Because it would be really dumb to brag about your massive stockpile of food and then turn around and claim you spend £20 a week.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Fraus I am quite upset that my jokey recipe for the pink eggs was actually almost exactly what Jack posted, with the exception of my added pickled radish juice. I think I need a lie down and to spend some time considering my life options. I'm straying down a dangerous path to botulism and salmonella

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I’m playing the Jack Monroe Recipe game where the recipe is the first three things you see in your fridge plus the last thing you ate or drank. Mine is Cheese, Bacon and Orange Juice Tea.
nail polish cheese milk coffee

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Has she really just wrote stir fry as an idea 😂
This could go on forever

Chips
Sandwich
Crisps
Soup

Maybe I am a 10 year experienced cook and poverty star and didn't know it 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Fraus I am quite upset that my jokey recipe for the pink eggs was actually almost exactly what Jack posted, with the exception of my added pickled radish juice. I think I need a lie down and to spend some time considering my life options. I'm straying down a dangerous path to botulism and salmonella
Quoting myself to say that a neighbour who is an actual counsellor, and knows I am studying it, has recommended a Russell Brand book to me. I feel tainted

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Also completely outrageous that she said the N word in the first place!!
This is what she does. It's widely agreed that the N word is the worst and most toxic of all the racially abusive words. It's history is shameful and for white as mayo Monroe to go chucking it about in a pity me whine is disgusting.
[/QUOTE]
Where I grew up, saying it was an arrestable offence, you could actually literally be chucked in the police cell on the spot.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Do you think the cheese was bought blue or she just left it in there too long. Thrifty!

Genuinely think you could make a novelty meal generator to throw together combinations of random words and they'd be about as appetising. In fact I'm convinced that's how she's doing it.
We already have one of those
SLOPBOT V.2

cooking on a botstrap

brought to you by Mel Donte
CB7607BB-CC52-4877-BD09-CB1CF862CFE2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 62
You didn't HAVE to reply Jack. The only thing they'll gain from interacting with you is a few flying monkeys.

Screenshot 2022-09-06 at 14.17.03.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I'm from the SE and hear the term dormer bungalow, but I'm not on the coast so perhaps that's why.
They're pretty common up north tbh, seems especially so in seaside towns (I could be wrong ~that's because I'm not Jack, of course, who can never, ever be wrong~ ) x

Reactions: 11
This was my personal barf moment.:sick::sick::sick: I love mackerel but serving it with anchovy mayo? Her pee must smell like a fishing trawler! :sick:
Exactly! I love all the ingredients - but not together.

They. Don’t. Go.

Mackerel flavour would be drowned out by pickled radish. Anchovy mayo is overkill. The textures are off. She has no clue!

I bet her nutribullet is on a UN Chemical Weapons list.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
View attachment 1558777View attachment 1558778

More horrors. I'm assuming she's trolling now.

Because it would be really dumb to brag about your massive stockpile of food and then turn around and claim you spend £20 a week.
I have mild arthritis and would never, ever write that much long-hand, unless I was required to by law. Doesn't Jack have disabilities that should make this length of list painful? Why wouldn't you type it out, unless you were performing for an audi...

oh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.