Jack Monroe #389 She's like Boris but with worse hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The stir fry sounds good (except Jack will make it with pickled arseholes and mackerel)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Double gloucester with chives, blueberries and chocolate digestives....
Sounds perfectly fine to me. Love a bit of cheese and fruit, add in the choc digestives and I'm all yours! (Performatively speaking, of course!)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just imagine her giggling away, with her stupid notebook and stupid pens lined up, furiously writing her tit list out thinking she's so clever. It fills me (briefly) with unimaginable rage when I see it 😬.
Seems to fill her with rage too, given her recent tweets, if it makes you feel better?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is why I can't bear it. Why can't she write a meal plan and shopping list like normal people? It's no help to anyone at all. I just imagine her giggling away, with her stupid notebook and stupid pens lined up, furiously writing her tit list out thinking she's so clever. It fills me (briefly) with unimaginable rage when I see it 😬.
Writing away, like Anne Frank with a Costco card and an attitude problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Oh please duck off jack. What friends? I’ll be shocked if it’s anything more than a passing acquaintance or a friend of Louisa’s.

My preterm baby is in NICU at the minute and I think this might be my aneurysm.
If I can keep my tit together enough not to be a raging hole to everyone you certainly can. You bleeping grief tourist.
I'm so sorry to read this, that's very sad. 😥 Sending you lots of love & hugs for your little one x ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Why do all of her meal ideas sound like an AI-generated list of foods

i must admit, my mom makes those pink pickled eggs in the leftover pickled beet juice, but only she and my brother-in-law like them much.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Crikey, can’t keep up! Had some lunch, back to work and now there’s a ridiculous list on the Twitter and another 10 pages here. This is becoming a full time job! Has she just copied an index out of a cookbook?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Perfect for pink rice pudding toasties!
Quoting myself like a total ninny, didn't spot Sushi on the end. Now off to Google bread sushi as I've never heard of it (not being a top cook and cookery writer like Jack Monroe grifter*)

(*anything to help those Twatter algorithms)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That lasagne is too much even for some of the comment club

View attachment 1558804
Love the implied "Maybe I read it wrong" because it's so bonkers. Also a sensible "Maybe I'd like it actually" in case Jack turns on them. Keep your bases covered squig!
Chicken liver, black pudding, lentil and blue cheese lasagne…
Live footage of Jack after she’s come up with another tastebud strangling recipe idea
CA095258-44D4-4606-8809-F6080DA3A524.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It sounds a bit like a West African peanut stew to me - that's quite nice. They tend to use black eyed beans, sweet potato, some kind of greens like spinach or kale, chilli, stock and peanut butter. Some people chuck chicken in, some keep it veggie.

I'm not saying hers will be nice, but peanut stew is a well-trodden path.
Agreed, I had a flatmate who lived in the Gambia for a while and he made some really nice stewy things with peanuts in.

Probably would work as a Thai-inspired satayish thing, too?

Reactions: 22
I thought her MO was rattling her jar and breadcrumbing people about how poor she is. Stupid me
Reader, she is neither creative or using a small number of ingredients - and being creative with a small number of ingredients is certainly not her MO.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.