Jack Monroe #389 She's like Boris but with worse hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m playing the Jack Monroe Recipe game where the recipe is the first three things you see in your fridge plus the last thing you ate or drank. Mine is Cheese, Bacon and Orange Juice Tea.
Rice pudding, ketchup and bread sushi

🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I dread to think what Chicken, black bean and peanut stew will taste like :sick: Terrible.

So basically she is now writing out pointless random 'recipes'. This is her helping sooo many people.
It sounds a bit like a West African peanut stew to me - that's quite nice. They tend to use black eyed beans, sweet potato, some kind of greens like spinach or kale, chilli, stock and peanut butter. Some people chuck chicken in, some keep it veggie.

I'm not saying hers will be nice, but peanut stew is a well-trodden path.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I dread to think what Chicken, black bean and peanut stew will taste like :sick: Terrible.

So basically she is now writing out pointless random 'recipes'. This is her helping sooo many people.
I've done a couple of nice chicken and black bean things but not with peanut butter.

Reactions: 9
THEY'RE IDEAS NOT A MEAL PLAN

View attachment 1558814

Also quoting myself but also she's legit just given a perfect example of this:
What's the point of it then, Jack, tell us when you grunk. If we don't know what you've got in your cupboards how can we utilise your maverick meal ideas? I can hazard a guess that you've got chicken livers and blue cheese in but I don't have either of those and I have no clue about the method you might use to create a lasagne out of them, in order to think about substitutes. It's an entirely futile exercise which seems to be just to practice your handwriting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Oooh after a good pause (welcome, to allow for grunking), I see we have Angry Jack this afternoon. She loves to whip herself into a rage doesn't she? I bet she was straight on here to look at the comments on her 'meal ideas', while simultaneously refreshing her Twitter mentions so she could infuriate herself. No wonder she's wrung out (and I don't for a moment believe she has two friends in ICU; what a strange thing to lie about).

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Mackerel with pickled radish and anchovy mayo???

Far too many strong flavours there. Mackerel is a tasty fish...why put anchovies (which I love) with it to drown that taste? Same with pickled radish (proper ones not her salmonella ridden attempt). An orange and watercress salad or a drizzle of an orange vinaigrette. Mind you I clearly know nothing not being a swill food "writer"..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She's deleted this attempt to smear someone who seems genuinely baffled by her hostility.

Screenshot 2022-09-06 at 14.42.59.png

Here's the tweet in question. Never, ever underestimate just how thick she is.

Screenshot 2022-09-06 at 14.44.24.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 141
Because.She.Cant.Cook*
And hates food.
You're welcome.😘

*missing apostrophe essential as per Jack Monroe grifter's t-shirts (for the newbies who may have missed that little detail)
Now to be fair, the font didn't have an apostrophe. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I read that as Shipman's finest. All the Harold talk has done something weird to my brain.
Same! 🙋‍♀️ Hi twin brain! 😁

Edit: brain twin, sorry. The thought of the mackerel with the anchovy has temporarily strangled my neurological impulses.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What's the point of it then, Jack, tell us when you grunk. If we don't know what you've got in your cupboards how can we utilise your maverick meal ideas? I can hazard a guess that you've got chicken livers and blue cheese in but I don't have either of those and I have no clue about the method you might use to create a lasagne out of them, in order to think about substitutes. It's an entirely futile exercise which seems to be just to practice your handwriting.
This is why I can't bear it. Why can't she write a meal plan and shopping list like normal people? It's no help to anyone at all. I just imagine her giggling away, with her stupid notebook and stupid pens lined up, furiously writing her tit list out thinking she's so clever. It fills me (briefly) with unimaginable rage when I see it 😬.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.