Jack Monroe #389 She's like Boris but with worse hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been here a while but I still don’t understand why she calls it a bungalow when it has an upstairs bit? Forgive me fraus if this is a silly question. But even the ✨ comment club ✨ don’t question it?
Small fry in the wider collection of lies and misinformation but it’s bugged me
It's a dormer bungalow which does have stairs

Reactions: 17
I had a fictional breeze in my house when I was in my 20s and that was bad enough. Nearly blew the bloody house down.
You were lucky. I currently have a metaphorical breeze ripping through my house and I'm not even sure it's survivable.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I’ve been here a while but I still don’t understand why she calls it a bungalow when it has an upstairs bit? Forgive me fraus if this is a silly question. But even the ✨ comment club ✨ don’t question it?
Small fry in the wider collection of lies and misinformation but it’s bugged me
I find the best thing to do is treat everything she says like a back to front science experiment from school, with the conclusion being ‘she’s lying’ then take your steps backwards from there to fill in the gaps.
6230CA73-653E-4439-902A-137F86CA0083.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
It's a dormer bungalow which does have stairs
Chalet bungalow is used by estate agents to describe the setup where bedrooms are in the roof/eaves. It’s common in that part of south-east, bet if you search bungalows in Southend on Rightmove you will find many.

Reactions: 22
So having a Nokia 3310 in 2004 proves she's working class? I had a 3310 up until 2003 when I gave it to my extremely middle class dad who used it for years. It wasn't exactly old technology then.....

Reactions: 30
Y’know that we were a troll farm yesterday? Now I see we’re ‘farmed trolls’. Well we’d better be free range, higher welfare, red tractor and all the trimmings or I’m contacting the authorities. All of them.

Ominously quiet, innit? I’m sensing a chaos incoming.

View attachment 1558142
I think Iqbal would have something to say about that! He knows a sh1tter when he sees one. That squig is actually describing Jack in their second paragraph.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You were lucky. I currently have a metaphorical breeze ripping through my house and I'm not even sure it's survivable.
Knew someone who told me about an allegorical breeze on the 8th storey of his house. It just had too many levels.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
It's worth reading that article. What jumps out is how American it sounds, almost as if chunks of it have been copied and pasted from elsewhere. She talks about going to the 'bathroom'- in the cinema; about people living from 'paycheck to paycheck'. The abuse she claims to have received also doesn't ring true. Of all the foul things you could say about her, the n word would be right at the bottom of the list. She's just added her own snippets to another person's story.
She was brownnosing an American named Linda Tirado at the time, copying her. Tirado wrote a well-regarded piece about how poverty affects teeth.
--
Probably not permitted here, so pls delete if necessary, but looking at LT, it seems to me that the two have a lot more in common than just their stories of poverty. Like a lot of contradictions and stuff not ringing true. Is LT Jack's mentor/ role model in ALL ways, possibly?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It's worth reading that article. What jumps out is how American it sounds, almost as if chunks of it have been copied and pasted from elsewhere. She talks about going to the 'bathroom'- in the cinema; about people living from 'paycheck to paycheck'. The abuse she claims to have received also doesn't ring true. Of all the foul things you could say about her, the n word would be right at the bottom of the list. She's just added her own snippets to another person's story.
Also completely outrageous that she said the N word in the first place!!
[/QUOTE]
This is what she does. It's widely agreed that the N word is the worst and most toxic of all the racially abusive words. It's history is shameful and for white as mayo Monroe to go chucking it about in a pity me whine is disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
If the squiggle comment was aimed at me it was a ss that has been shared all over social media and isn’t in any way directly related to Jack so I didn’t think it needed it but I will report it for deletion
Please don't, I just thought unless they were a blue ticker we had to. Go gently sweet one

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Im so confused about the bubble wrap 😭
Jack has two French doors at the rear of her house. I am guessing, if she ever actually did it, those were covered in bubble wrap and then she didn't use the doors after that. She has a regular back door in the kitchen.

#doors

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I’ve never heard of that!
It’s a shame because she does put on a new costume and cosplay her latest character, Bowie could never has so many reinventions.
A Mr Benn is someone in and out of the closet, it’s absolutely what would be said about Jack and her sexuality right now hence I’m softly, gently pointing it out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.