Jack Monroe #389 She's like Boris but with worse hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was also the time she didn't know what brand her knitting needles were because she'd given them to a friend who was then apparently ejected into outer space or excommunicated to the depths of the Brazilian jungle so was completely unable to be contacted. She's an absolute looper.
Imagine gatekeeping knitting needles

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Nay, nay thrice nay. Do NOT compare JM with Adrian Mole. He is my hero (and exact contemporary) Adrian is a fine human and I will fight anyone who says otherwise. I WILL BRING SWANS AND THEY WILL BREAK YOUR ARMS
Quoting myself like a (proud) ninny but I just thought of Adrian saying ‘I have never seen a dead body or a female nipple. This is what comes of living in a cul de sac’. Made me laugh all over again. We need laughs here in the Frau Squad.

• Haha
Reactions: 68
I’m suspicious about why she needs an empty freezer so soon. 🤔🧐 Or maybe I watch too many real crime programs!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
You know Jim'll paint it ?

How would the request even go?

Jim can you paint Jack Monroe in a Mortal Kombat esque, Southend arena in a versus match with THAT MAN!,
She is bench pressing a 97KG sideboard with one arm - Twitter active on 3 phones in the other.
her unruly labia, tired from a burger boy welfare check are still active, independently assisting in keeping a hula hoop spinning around her arthritic hips.
She has just come off a 37 hour working day
I know him, I'll ask him , brb

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Very long time lurker here. I found you after Jack blocked me for questioning her Covid quarantine times. You’ve all kept me very amused by her antics since then and I don’t miss seeing any of her posts first hand.
I’ve just watched BBC news with a fairly lengthy section chatting to a community in Southend about how the cost of living crisis is affecting them. No mention or sighting of our food saviour Jack, even though I’m sure she was in the area today.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Quoting myself like a (proud) ninny but I just thought of Adrian saying ‘I have never seen a dead body or a female nipple. This is what comes of living in a cul de sac’. Made me laugh all over again. We need laughs here in the Frau Squad.
'Do you weep, Jack Monroe, do you weep?
Do you weep like a sad willow on your 200 thread count pillow?'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
And why is she sleeping on a narrow sofa in a three bedroom house?
There is no logic at all to this.
She is using SB's bedroom as a dumping group thus displacing him - instead of using the cleared outside shed or the usually locked (duck knows why 🤷‍♀️) dining room. Both on the ground floor so easier to shift stuff from.
She is choosing to sleep for 6 months on a sofa. Even though she is disabled. And recently the pain was worse than it had ever been. But there is still a bed in SB'S old room. And she gave away a sofa bed.
I could attempt a Venn diagram of the permutations she keeps suggesting but I know I'd still be baffled anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Vlad, please stop giving me ads for stunt hair. I haven't got a book coming out at a nebulous, ever-shifting time so don't need to worry about continuity x

Screenshot_20220906-225825_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Very long time lurker here. I found you after Jack blocked me for questioning her Covid quarantine times. You’ve all kept me very amused by her antics since then and I don’t miss seeing any of her posts first hand.
I’ve just watched BBC news with a fairly lengthy section chatting to a community in Southend about how the cost of living crisis is affecting them. No mention or sighting of our food saviour Jack, even though I’m sure she was in the area today.
She was BUSY writing her stupid MEAL IDEAS lists and being a tit on Twitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
After a few minutes reflection, I have decided that this is my bleeping aneurysm. As if *anyone* with any kind of serious joint issues/pain would willingly sleep on a sofa for months?? Madness. Next time she whinges about her crumbly shoulders, I double dare one of the squigs to ask "have you tried sleeping in an actual bed you attention-seeking faker?"
It's ridiculous. I have many health issues that cause widespread pain, most noticeably my back. I have slept on the sofa maybe twice in 15 years and that was when my husband's snoring meant I couldn't get to sleep (I'm usually the bad snorer). I've also moved a lot, including downsizing and have never "practiced" living in fewer rooms. It's not normal.

No base sheet or duvet or even a blanket? She's not sleeping on the sofa.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Should there be a wiki of dangerous food safety Pixie advice?:
* recommended cooking fish by leaving in lemon juice overnight
* year old pickled radishes in 50/50 water ginger mix
* reusing pickling vinegar

what did I miss?
She used to recommend rehydrating a 3 (or 4?) year old jar of mustard for actual human consumption, it’s not been mentioned for a while tho, thankfully.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.