Jack Monroe #389 She's like Boris but with worse hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The diabetes thing may be my aneurism and it hasn't even happened yet.o_O

T1 diabetes is one of the auto-immune conditions I have that I mentioned in my other posts. Had it around 30yrs now since I was 11. The prospect of her giving dietry advice in any form to T1 diabetics is terrifying... if she doesn't get 'em with malnutrition she'll get 'em with dodgy carb advice! 🤬
I'm fairly certain you have nothing to worry about. It'll be too much hard work for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s tips like: ‘don’t forget you can’t put metal in the microwave’ and 4 slop recipes: chilli, Mac n cheese, bacon and baked bean casserole and kale and eggs. The last recipe is called chilli eggs but half a chilli without seeds is not going to spice anything up so I think that’s wrong under trades descriptions. Screenshots below except for the whole page photo of the ‘chilli’ because no one needs to see a can of kidney beans mixed with a can of tomatoes

9F70AB47-7D7B-418D-9E15-C4A6AD23BD66.jpeg
1E65A8C7-EE80-422E-B6E0-2A9A5036549F.jpeg
46EB5E64-B67E-44EA-9CC5-17C994E67867.jpeg
FD4EE2F2-217E-4976-8658-D768A8859787.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
i haven't grunked, but i feel like i know that toenail varnish and i suspect it ain't barry m

nice to see her taking pics from the sofa before she decamps upstairs to a massive bed

go well, jack, go well ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m personally rooting for “import an expensive fridge that runs on USA mains voltage” 💸
My crappy uni gumtree houseshare house mate imported a superior American bread maker with a transformer - fuckwit didn’t realise the timer ran off the frequency so 50Hz vs 60Hz meant shitter than bootstrapcook bread 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It's a riff on her pork (spam), pear and stuffing loaf. She's using the spam in spamacaroni and cheese, dearheart x
I don't understand her obsession with spam either. Mince is cheaper, at least here it is, and very frequently yellow stickered too. It's far more versatile, and you can stretch it very easily as well. I reckon most people would rather things like a spag bol, chilli, savoury mince etc type thing than spamacaroni 🤢

Reactions: 35
Thank you Pimpinella and VeniVidiVicki, my fingers were itching to add some work to the plan but it's just a reprint of her existing BBC shite lmao

Screenshot_20220906_232626.jpg
Screenshot_20220906_232637.jpg

Screenshot_20220906_233241.jpg

And zero mention of it from her which is weird. Like you'd think she'd jump at the opportunity to brag about doing actual work even though it took zero new effort? Did she even know it was happening?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
That "macaroni cheese" looks so awful. A great big duck You in a mug. Just get a soup-a-noodle fgs

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Have to say electric being what it is I'd make the dishes old style and double up, cook once eat twice. That's what you have a freezer, or three, for...I'd also like to add that this has made me reconsider the three bean chilli batch cook tomorrow....

Reactions: 21
'Do you weep, Jack Monroe, do you weep?
Do you weep like a sad willow on your 200 thread count pillow?'
Do you weep, Jack Monroe, do you weep?
In your very spendy jumper with the sheep?
Do you brag like quite the boaster,
Cos you have/haven't a toaster?
Do you weep, Jack Monroe, do you weep?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Consider it done.
Same old tit. Beans again and that mug pasta crap was what she did with that poor lady in a video and she had to faff about putting bowls under mugs and tipping away the water that overflowed. Hot tip Jack-nobody does this rubbish as it’s a ball ache, tastes crap and all the washing up/necessity for cling film negates saving 2p by using the hob.
I can’t believe publications pay for this crap that’s already been done. And the hot tip about not using metal in a microwave? Kinda in the instruction manual Jack if the sparks and weird noises don’t alert you 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 36
i haven't grunked, but i feel like i know that toenail varnish and i suspect it ain't barry m

nice to see her taking pics from the sofa before she decamps upstairs to a massive bed

go well, jack, go well ✌
There's a very similar Chanel shade I covet but won't shell out the 20+ quid for, so have been looking for a good dupe.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.