Jack Monroe #389 She's like Boris but with worse hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1559350

Have you tried this, Jack? It's a new function I think you might be interested in šŸ„°

View attachment 1559348

I prefer to give people the benefit of the doubt lmao

View attachment 1559361
Oh dear, another opportunity lost, you fucknugget, Aldi have employed a nutritionist šŸ¤­

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Alreet folks. Something's telling me there's some chaos on the horizon. Pure speculation but I can taste it in the air.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Iā€™m so shocked sheā€™s not been booked for tv solidly for the next few weeks what with her political expertise, education, work experience, shining personality, integrity and poise.

Alreet folks. Something's telling me there's some chaos on the horizon. Pure speculation but I can taste it in the air.
Oh I bleeping hope so.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
The irony that Jack Monroe is wilfully sharing false statements about parking guy online, that are verifiable false. She set a precedent with winning in court against Hopkins. How beautifully poetic would it be if parking dude used that precedent, took HER to court and bankrupted the vile bleeping scammer? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
On my train home and pondering Jack's whole 'I don't chuck out food and buy fresh the next week, do you?!' responses when asked about the Ā£20 shop.

Has it ever ever ever occurred to her that some people (and I count myself amongst them) buy exactly the amount of food they will need for the week and- barring oil, butter and some dried herbs- use it all up? I do it because I can't abide waste.

Plenty do it because they literally can't afford to have a bleeping Aladdin's cave of food to 'top up' their shop. Their shop is exactly what they have bought for the week. No leftovers.
But itā€™s her latest zinger and she likes deploying it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Canā€™t wait for her to find ā€œlowā€ sugar dark chocolate for less than Ā£1.50

(and thatā€™s Lindt 85-90%ā€¦..when itā€™s on offer. Otherwise itā€™s Ā£2-Ā£2.40)

Boots no added sugar milk is Ā£2 for 100g

• Wow
Reactions: 34
The fact she doesn't realise bananas are one of the worst fruits if you are low carb says it all. And I still want to know where you can buy dark chocolate that is sugar free and a 12 year old would eat and not hate you for life

She doesn't understand the metabolism of fructose at all

Reactions: 51
There was a news piece on just (BBC) about low incomes and Southend. It featured a CAFE in Southend. Why the duck doesn't she reach out and help? Maybe she has, I dunno?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Canā€™t wait for her to find ā€œlowā€ sugar dark chocolate for less than Ā£1.50

(and thatā€™s Lindt 85-90%ā€¦..when itā€™s on offer. Otherwise itā€™s Ā£2-Ā£2.40)

She made it and drained the sugar off. Thereā€™s no limit to her talents.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
But itā€™s her latest zinger and she likes deploying it!
I don't know what dog food costs now in the UK, but by my reckoning those tiny gold tins that Jack feeds Cooper + Content's food would cost about Ā£20? Really makes you think šŸ¤”

Reactions: 20

The boots one is lush but makes you tit through the eye of a needle.
Malitol is the worst sugar substitute you can buy. It's a chemical explosion in your gut

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Oh dear, another opportunity lost, you fucknugget, Aldi have employed a nutritionist šŸ¤­
Does the link to that meal plan in the article actually work for anyone? My computer's having none of it and I can't find it on the Aldi website.

ETA Oh wait I've got it, there's a bracket on the end of the url for some reason. Working link here for everyone.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.