Jack Monroe #389 She's like Boris but with worse hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So today she has accused someone of harassing her for years and accused someone else of supporting the death penalty. She's such a normal human being.

• Haha
Reactions: 71
So today she has accused someone of harassing her for years and accused someone else of supporting the death penalty. She's such a normal human being.
They honestly both seem like really reasonable people who are just like

at her behaviour. Which is good, because the less demented of the āœØcomments clubāœØ are attempting to make excuses for her while having their eyes opened to her MO.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
She's back, a day later, with a comeback to the lady who thought there was too much sugar in her chocolate sauce pancakes. She really is George Costanza.

Screenshot 2022-09-06 at 17.43.56.png

Screenshot 2022-09-06 at 17.49.03.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 89
Softly gently recommending a flying monkey tweet for thread title:

"I can only recommend you donā€™t comment when you clearly donā€™t understand cooking, or food, or nutrition."

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Oh please duck off jack. What friends? Iā€™ll be shocked if itā€™s anything more than a passing acquaintance or a friend of Louisaā€™s.

My preterm baby is in NICU at the minute and I think this might be my aneurysm.
If I can keep my tit together enough not to be a raging hole to everyone you certainly can. You bleeping grief tourist.
just wanted to send you a hug. Just when she couldnā€™t sink lower xx

• Heart
Reactions: 43
'Mate do you know who her lawyer is? The kind of lawyer on a retainer only money saved by scrimping on shower gel and shampoo can buy!'
This is dreadful thing to say because what they actually mean is ā€œshe has a fancy lawyer so she can do what she wantsā€ . If I was Mark Lewis Iā€™d seriously consider issuing a statement saying I had worked for Monroe X years ago and no longer represented her.
FFS these people are supposed to be left wing, scratch them and out pops a pompous little Tory waving their privilege

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Did anyone calorie/cost check that week of 42 meticulously costed meals and snacks for 3 she did a few months ago?? I know some of the Frau have cal counted one of recipes before but Iā€™ve not seen anything about her week plan

Reactions: 19
So this tweet is the one I think you're referring to, where you can't see Jack's tweet if you're looking at his account?
View attachment 1559192

But if you click through it's still there. I think it's a twitter bug and it's because she's blocked him, everyone who looks at his QT sees the "this account owner limits who can view their tweets" message.
View attachment 1559194
Thank you. šŸ™šŸ»
I'm guessing that it's too cleverly sneaky to have been an intentional ploy.

Reactions: 13
BEING A COMBATIVE FIEND IS EXHAUSTING

Bugger me sideways with Cotswoldā€™s finest, is it self awareness Tuesday, late doors?!

DB3D3085-2465-46D6-B4DF-7CEDD128E861.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.