Jack Monroe #389 She's like Boris but with worse hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad she see she still being an arse.

I took time out mainly because my phone wouldnt load the page and i had lot to do in my actual job.

Reactions: 20
Three spoons? Three? Why??? unless those prawns are fist sized it’s not exactly a sharing portion.
I’m longing for a ruler next to all her foodcrime photos so we can check for scale, like on fossilhunting websites when they find an ancient dinopoo.
BIB had me 🦉 🍾 there are no known prawns in pumble 🤣

Also @Cashio e pepe loving the name!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She doesn't even acknowledge how she has 'leftovers' in her stockpile of food after only spending £20 or less on shopping a week. I hate all the performative media pieces that do these food challenges, but the one consensus is that you have to scrape by with nothing left over at the end, and no room for extra treats. £20 a week for food is doable, but not in the long term etc etc.

Jack though? Jack feeds herself, a growing 'teen' and a hard working labourer on just £20 a week, with enough to keep her stock cupboards full too. She has so much from her measly investment that she can write page after page of awful concoctions.

It's all a load of bollocks (sausages).
I read that as " Enough to keep her sock puppets full too" . Well they need slop to keep their energy levels up.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
On a different note, why does she always have to be such a rude witch, WHY?? She is just so insufferably nasty to anyone who isn't simply patting her on the head for something as inane as writing out a list of recipe titles, or giving her sympathy for whichever trauma or ailment she's suffering today - I say that as someone who's been through a lot of trauma myself and has a lot of chronic medical issues - she uses them to gain sympathy and deflect all criticism. It's disgusting. She's disgusting!
Jack's mantra is if she throws a dog a bone she doesn't want to know how it tastes. This is supposed to be charming though cos smol.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Catching up and duck bleeping knows were this will land but that women should be tried at the Hague for crimes against food.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh duck off I've just spotted someone I know licking Jack's arse. Knew there was a reason I unfollowed/muted them on everything else 😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.