Jack Monroe #389 She's like Boris but with worse hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These aren't food ideas..these are crimes.

Massive crimes,even the Krays would of been genuinely disgusted at the depravity of these.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It's hilarious that the squigs are threatening people with "Jack's lawyer" now. Even though literally all the person did was ask what was in her stock and how much it would cost otherwise. Quick, somebody call the polis!

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Two friends (separately) in ICU after that random food list has taken me out. Like...how? How could this have happened to two friends (separately)? Coincidental af. Could only happen to Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Thread looks like this on mine. I wasn't watching so I'm a bit confused.
View attachment 1559170
bit OT but i love how she implies she has 10 year old food "kicking around in the freezer and cupboard"...and why get so defensive if this is the basis of your "shopping method"?

(i mean it's Jack; being defensive and hostile for no reason is her actual MO, but like. how hard would it be to just say, "Yes, shopping on 20 quid a week works for me because I've built up quite a good stock over the years and learned what to keep on hand, etc etc"? instead of acting like you've been attacked by a simple (seemingly genuine) question??? doesn't she ever get tired of seeing hidden motives behind every response to her tweets?)

It's hilarious that the squigs are threatening people with "Jack's lawyer" now. Even though literally all the person did was ask what was in her stock and how much it would cost otherwise. Quick, somebody call the polis!
They often tag him in, too 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Squirty cream, pate, piccalilli and ginger nuts... Jack would claim that's Cordon Bleu, mate !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I'm playing catch-up (again!) so may find it on my way through but did anyone catch the reply to the ParkingGuy (the one he said was libellous) that has now been deleted?
So this tweet is the one I think you're referring to, where you can't see Jack's tweet if you're looking at his account?
Screenshot 2022-09-06 172819.jpg

But if you click through it's still there. I think it's a twitter bug and it's because she's blocked him, everyone who looks at his QT sees the "this account owner limits who can view their tweets" message.
Screenshot 2022-09-06 172846.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 33
bit OT but i love how she implies she has 10 year old food "kicking around in the freezer and cupboard"...and why get so defensive if this is the basis of your "shopping method"?

(i mean it's Jack; being defensive and hostile for no reason is her actual MO, but like. how hard would it be to just say, "Yes, shopping on 20 quid a week works for me because I've built up quite a good stock over the years and learned what to keep on hand, etc etc"? instead of acting like you've been attacked by a simple (seemingly genuine) question??? doesn't she ever get tired of seeing hidden motives behind every response to her tweets?)
I can totally see Nana Jack having 10 year old tins of spam and carrots lurking.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I hope everyone on here is still full of fury at life of whatever it is we are supposed to be.

She has literally done the whole argue with squig, punch down thing for coming up on a month. She keeps saying she is exhausted, yet its like groundhog day.

Also people on the breadline pet, work out food for the week, so often at the end of the week they maybe is only a moldy piece of bread and an unopened tin of beans. Skint people usually live hand to mouth so squig as a point when asking if it comes from your shopping stock or your hoarded stock.

We have limited storage in our kitchen due to size so i dont have massive amounts of stored food.

Reactions: 51
Two friends (separately) in ICU after that random food list has taken me out. Like...how? How could this have happened to two friends (separately)? Coincidental af. Could only happen to Jack.
has anything been herd from the publishers that were recently subjected to the ancient pickled radishes?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Sorry, just jumping in to say, has she used the goat leg, trotter and ox tail, then?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.