Jack Monroe #389 She's like Boris but with worse hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really should stop feeding these 'friends', it's a sure fire way to finish them off.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I bet her friends in the ICU would be happy for her to use them as human shields because she can't take even mild criticism, if they actually existed.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Oh please duck off jack. What friends? I’ll be shocked if it’s anything more than a passing acquaintance or a friend of Louisa’s.

My preterm baby is in NICU at the minute and I think this might be my aneurysm.
If I can keep my tit together enough not to be a raging hole to everyone you certainly can. You bleeping grief tourist.
So sorry to hear this, it must be a scary time for you (to say the least) - if Jack is triggering/generally unsettling step away for a bit. There’s always the Food and Drink thread for non-Jack mithering and the recaps at the front of each thread are an easy way to touch base at a distance if needed.

Wishing you and Baby Apple Pie all the best.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I’ve just been through her recipes and these are the individual items named she apparently considers a “small number of ingredients”-

chicken, chicken liver, black pudding, blue cheese, lasagna (sheets), broccoli, cabbage, onions, leeks, crab, macaroni, chickpeas, lentils, potatoes, bananas, eggs, carrots, cauliflower, spinach, apples, tomatoes, Greek cheese, peas, bacon, radishes, risotto rice, Gruyère, pate, kidney beans, gram flour, yellow split peas, salmon, white fish, rice, ginger, water chestnuts, mushrooms, prunes, mackerel, anchovy, chestnut, squash, parsnips, sweet potatoes, courgettes, black beans, peanuts, oats, lemons, raspberries, pears, white beans, tuna, green beans, lemon, yoghurt, pineapple.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
Everyday is a school day!
It is a shame though because if it wasn’t for the other meaning, we’d be photoshopping her melted candle tiny head on to cartoons of him all day long.

Will have to make do with spoooons and pumble.
BIB Sounds like it should be on a WWII poster with a stern man pointing at you!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I bet her friends in the ICU would be happy for her to use them as human shields because she can't take even mild criticism, if they actually existed.
Well, she hasn't got her pro bono lawyer for that any more (allegedly).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Might have been done already but, it’s all about her isn’t it. Take a compliment Jack without being passive aggressive.
My first impression was that the entire reason for hand writing a 3-page list of meal "ideas" was to get compliments on her writing, now obviously just so she had an excuse to complain about the intermittent RA and resulting ridiculous energy bills. Eyeroll emoji please.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

How the duck does Jack have time in 100 hour week to write all that nonsense out?

(Top tip, Jack, the internet is full of recipes, Ctrl+D will bookmark them for you. You're wasting time, paper and pen ink right now.)

• Haha
Reactions: 42
The Linda Tirado coincidences is a long rabbit hole of a journey.
The Guardian, teeth, shampoo and tattoos :unsure:
It's time for me to do my angsty wail again:

YET ANOTHER FAKE THAT I INNOCENTLY FOLLOWED ON TWITTER!

Look under gullible in the dictionary, my name's there. 🙄

Previous wails were prompted by Jack herself and Mr Rear Foo Foo, aka Russ in Cheshire Neckbeard😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I’ve just been through her recipes and these are the individual items named she apparently considers a “small number of ingredients”-

chicken, chicken liver, black pudding, blue cheese, lasagna (sheets), broccoli, cabbage, onions, leeks, crab, macaroni, chickpeas, lentils, potatoes, bananas, eggs, carrots, cauliflower, spinach, apples, tomatoes, Greek cheese, peas, bacon, radishes, risotto rice, Gruyère, pate, kidney beans, gram flour, yellow split peas, salmon, white fish, rice, ginger, water chestnuts, mushrooms, prunes, mackerel, anchovy, chestnut, squash, parsnips, sweet potatoes, courgettes, black beans, peanuts, oats, lemons, raspberries, pears, white beans, tuna, green beans, lemon, yoghurt, pineapple.
Loads of those are things I wouldn’t have in a freeze but need to be in a fridge… I’d have thought… and yet more eggs

Reactions: 14
Performatively writing stuff by hand for likes is another aneurysm for me ( along with the epipen to be injected into ' a fatty bit'). Oh she of the crumbling shoulders and arthritic fingers who can write reams and tweet at the speed of light 🙄
Much believable Jack as ever also totes professional

Reactions: 11
Loads of those are things I wouldn’t have in a freeze but need to be in a fridge… I’d have thought… and yet more eggs
And begs the question what was the asda stunt last week about? That was supposed to last a week. If she had all this fine food in why do the asda shop.
How to say you are touting for a deal with another supermarket without actually saying it 😐

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.