Jack Monroe #389 She's like Boris but with worse hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she impressed ITV so much with her "delicious" recipes on Lorraine she's been hired to do the menu plans for I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here?

Or it could be a challenge:

Ant, "Brooklyn Beckham, will you eat this Kangaroo bum hole or Jack's delicious chicken liver, black pudding, lentil and blue cheese lasagne "?

Brooklyn, "Kangaroo bum hole, please "!

• Haha
Reactions: 52
She's just done this to mess with us. I'm certain of it. I'd eat the cat's meaty pouches before anything she's describing here.
For the love of god, don’t give her ideas. That could be the genesis of a whole new revolting book

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
When our bills are going through the roof, who in their right mind is going to put the oven on for a chicken liver, black pudding, lentil and blue cheese lasagne? Does she come up with her meal plans in the same way you pick the horses in the office Grand National sweepstake?

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I see thrifty, I only spend £20 a week on food Jack, has more food kicking around her kitchen than most of us buy for a month

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
On the one hand I'm very glad I ate lunch before I saw the list, but on the other, it's threatening to reappear

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
I see thrifty, I only spend £20 a week on food Jack, has more food kicking around her kitchen than most of us buy for a month
Quite. And a lot of relatively non cheap items - gruyere, blue cheese, water chestnuts etc. They wouldn't come in her performative £20 shops for 3 people.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
I reckon Jackie could have a whole new career as a diet therapist. Pin that list to your fridge and you wouldn’t fancy eating for ages

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
OK, I'll leave it. I had no idea, thank you for putting me right.
Yeah sounds very fire safety conscious from the former fire person. I'll just cover the doors which may act as a temporary fire block in the event of a house fire, with some highly flammable material that will no doubt release noxious fumes when it smoulders and catches alight. Mmm toasty and warm now

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It's like some sort of magic "spin the wheel" thing. Some ingredients which work well together, spiked with random horror.

"Tonight, Matthew, I'm going to make..."
* spins wheel *
"giant
Banana
And
Anchovy
Lasagne"

* Italian in the audience faints and has to be carried out *

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Chicken liver, black pudding, leek, and blue cheese lasagna? I've honestly just brushed my teeth, I'm right cheers 🤢🤢
I read that as “I’ve honestly just bruised my teeth” and nodded sagely. Even the notion that any of this abomination would pass your lips would cause you to involuntarily grit your teeth together hard enough to cause injury, so I understood you completely.

Except that’s not what you said 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I can't believe there are people in her replies to that list thanking her for "what she does". WHAT DOES SHE DO, other than moan on Twitter and post rank food?

She has no idea how to use even the most basic of ingredients. That chicken liver, black pudding and afterbirth lasagne will look like the end result of a drunken night out.

The bind boggles.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Do you think the cheese was bought blue or she just left it in there too long. Thrifty!

did she just throw some food words in the air to see what landed and where?
Genuinely think you could make a novelty meal generator to throw together combinations of random words and they'd be about as appetising. In fact I'm convinced that's how she's doing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.