Jack Monroe #389 She's like Boris but with worse hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's because chicken liver, black pudding, lentils and blue cheese are the four horsemen of the culinary apocalypse, squig.

Screenshot_20220906_133810.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 79
Didn’t Jack also show a proposed increased bill that included boiler servicing/repair contract which obviously couldn’t be hers because the landlady would pay for all that. All about the grift.
Yep have to have a yearly service...... I just don't understand how anyone would think they could get away with the number of lies she tells.....

Reactions: 19
Chicken liver, black pudding, lentil and blue cheese lasagna? That's the second on the list, my brain locked down and refused to let me read further.
Jack is history's greatest monster.
I’m absolutely hysterical with laughter at this, thank god I was near a loo and some spare pants

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
She's just done this to mess with us. I'm certain of it. I'd eat the cat's meaty pouches before anything she's describing here.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Chicken liver, black pudding, lentil and blue cheese lasagna? That's the second on the list, my brain locked down and refused to let me read further.
Jack is history's greatest monster.
This needs reporting to the Italian embassy as some sort of crime against their cultural heritage.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Nothing on that list takes my fancy. Not a single thing. In fact, reading the list makes me retch a little bit.
Chicken and Vegetable pie sounds like a normal meal (I mean I wouldn't eat it, I'm a veggie and it's made by Jack). What the hell's it doing on there?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The pig and prawn prolapse has done it for me.
I’m getting on a bit, but, in my entire life I have never seen anything as nauseating as that. Were those sausages cooked. She’s doing it on purpose, she can’t really think anyone with taste buds could eat that. The thought of it sliding down my throat is making me feel really sick.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Just going to spend the next hour sitting around appreciating my jolly pink eggs. It is raining here (🔺) so appreciate the indoor activity suggestions
Screenshot_20220906_134904.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
I see she’s committing hate crimes against Italian food again. I hope she makes one so I can send it and cause a chaos at the ex in laws again.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Chalet bungalow is used by estate agents to describe the setup where bedrooms are in the roof/eaves. It’s common in that part of south-east, bet if you search bungalows in Southend on Rightmove you will find many.
I'm from the SE and hear the term dormer bungalow, but I'm not on the coast so perhaps that's why.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.