Jack Monroe #388 Even @3ssex Police are laughing at her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can buy enough shampoo, conditioner and shower gel to last a month for £4 or less, obviously if you don’t have that £4 that’s different, but choosing not to buy toiletries when you can afford them isn’t thrift. My grandparents were young during WW2 and thrift was a way of life for them even though they were comfortably off. They grew their own vegetables, they fixed things rather than buy a new item and they used things until they wore out. They would never have dreamed of not buying essentials though, Jack’s definition of thrift is one they wouldn’t have understood.

• Heart
Reactions: 83
My 13 year old’s just gone for a run. Might quickly clear out her room then fill it with my tit and 40 lamps that don’t work, as special treat. Then WhatsApp it to everyone in her class. She’ll bloody love that!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 110
Thick and fast this morning. She’s so lucky to be the main character and surrounded by so many generous extras.

View attachment 1555197
Jack really needs to do proper therapy, not whatever this ridiculous prize bingo is. That's a hoop and and a teddy bear she's won at therapy, now. Where is she finding these bizarre and apparently inadequate therapy courses?

Screenshot 2022-09-05 08.04.40.png

"I got the seal for having the biggest smile in Therapy and the gorilla was for not ripping a radiator off a wall even though I was very cross"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104
Well, I for one think this is an incredibly healthy mindset to be flaunting to a Glastonbury sized audience 🥰

View attachment 1555210
That is just massively weird. A few days since ‘life beyond our wildest dreams’ and not caring about the trolls but now says her goal with her new house is basically to ‘own the trolls’. What a sad way to live.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
As for the stuff about someone sleeping in their car and now lives with them (I didn't even take the time to read it properly) why the heck is she offering up this information?

• Angry
Reactions: 47
Keeping her audience involved is a huge part of her life. I think she should move into charging people to be part of the Comments Club and have done.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Doesn’t SB go to school quite a distance from her house? My daughter goes to school a ten minute walk away and she leaves at 8.15am, considering Jack doesn’t drive shouldn’t he have left by now?

Reactions: 49
You can buy enough shampoo, conditioner and shower gel to last a month for £4 or less, obviously if you don’t have that £4 that’s different, but choosing not to buy toiletries when you can afford them isn’t thrift. My grandparents were young during WW2 and thrift was a way of life for them even though they were comfortably off. They grew their own vegetables, they fixed things rather than buy a new item and they used things until they wore out. They would never have dreamed of not buying essentials though, Jack’s definition of thrift is one they wouldn’t have understood.
Another reason it’s bullshit - she has younger siblings and a son. The absolute go to gift for these people is Boots/Superdrug/TKMaxx gift sets with toiletries. I remember a few years ago saying to people “do not buy me toiletries in any form for gifts!” Because I had a cupboard full. I also buy pretty (or manly!) toiletries sets for gifts - usually for people I am not super close to but don’t want to not buy a thing for!

I think I have only bought shower gel a couple of times in the last year or so. And I stocked up on the massive tresemme about two or even three years ago, come to think of it, when they were at a very good promotional price. Oh - and I haven’t had a paid gig with Superdrug either!

TL:DR - if she is telling the truth about her toiletries spend (ha ha ha), it could be believable if she said she has a glut already - it certainly isn’t because she is frugal or can’t afford it.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Buying essentials is boring, she's still a teeenager that likes to spend her money on fun stuff. And she deserves the fun stuff because she works 100 hours a week.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
So if she did his room as a surprise after he’d gone to bed and she’s now making back to school breakfast, where did he sleep last night? In a cupboard?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
The positive about all this nonsense is that without question, there will be people right now wondering “WTF” about Jacks own tweets and attitude. There will be bemused scrolling from a couple of fans thinking “what knobber says that she has booze in the bed?” And when they don’t find one - they will also start questioning the bigger picture.

Every single time she goes off on these rants about trolls - another frau or herr is born. Every time.
This is literally how I got started thinking something was up and it was literally within 48 hours of finding out she existed and following her on twitter. I did read Hunger Hurts 2 and thought it was weird but Molly is what made me convert to full blown frau.

Literally just following her feed for two days is enough to see something is massively off. She must tweet out about 5-10 lies every single day minimum. It's pathological.

Jenny numbers, that Arrested Development reference is making me hoot. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Keeping her audience involved is a huge part of her life. I think she should move into charging people to be part of the Comments Club and have done.
I know of someone who has two twitter accounts, one open and one locked. He charges for access to the locked one.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I do love how the person who does not buy toiletries had the Superdrug deal. (I say had as I can;t believe that deal is still on).

Reactions: 39
Ooh it's new PM day isn't it? Can't wait to read her take on it sometime next month!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.