Jack Monroe #388 Even @3ssex Police are laughing at her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was sure I'd seen a tweet about being allowed to decorate and bingo

View attachment 1555069
Ugh. She is vile. She might say there is any point changing the colour of she have to change it back, but 5 months is a long time when you're 12

The massive bed takes up space for playing (which 12 year olds still do some of)/hang out space with his mates. I don't know if it's tricky angles, but that is a big room and she's given him no floor space

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I think you’re right about it being a performance behind the bedroom scenario.

I wonder if she is being given a one bedroom flat by family when she asked for two bedrooms (and know they could give her two bedrooms). And this is all ‘look at how you are forcing me to live’ .

Totally. It's a strange game of chicken. She is doing all of this months in advance to give someone the chance to step in and rescue her for "all she does". A great big melodramatic threat really. And also a treal brass neck move to literally, literally, cosplay poverty when that is what she is bring accused of.

i say threat because can you imagine her in a one bed with all that stuff. Sleeping on the sofa. She will make sure that that is a hell that noone is unaware of.

Reactions: 51
If I was a teenager I wouldn't be happy if my mum took a picture of my bedroom and shared it to an audience of double pyramid stage size. Like everything though Jack cares not for the consequences of her whims for SB. Like when she started banging on about her topless pics a while back. Pose nude etc if you wish, it's the 21st century after all but any kid wanting to torment SB is armed with a picture of his mum's tits and a goldmine of tweets to mock him with.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
I don't know why I'm bothering to engage with this performative nonsense but hey ho... J/SB moves/ed between two homes of (presumably) varied sizes so must be quite used to the concept of different spaces so why is he having to role play downsizing? The only one in the bungalow household who can't/won't cope with less space is Jack

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I wish when I moved house I'd had time to mess about role playing different room layouts instead of just frantically sorting through what to throw out and then equally frantically packing the rest into boxes. What an arse she is.
I guess it helps if you don’t have a job to get in the way. Or if you pretend that dicking about like this and posting it on Twitter for likes and ass-smoke-blowing is ‘work’.

Reactions: 39
Ugh. She is vile. She might say there is any point changing the colour of she have to change it back, but 5 months is a long time when you're 12

The massive bed takes up space for playing (which 12 year olds still do some of)/hang out space with his mates. I don't know if it's tricky angles, but that is a big room and she's given him no floor space
It's just absolutely rammed top to bottom. No need for it at all. It feels claustrophobic just looking at.

Reactions: 31
Catching up on last night… if she thinks this endless content about ‘downsizing’ is meant to be in anyway relatable or reinforce her poor credentials, she’d do well to remember we’re on the precipice of an energy and housing crisis.

• Angry
Reactions: 45
It feels almost cruel that SB has two lamps in his new room (assuming there’s a ceiling light too). Especially as none of them work and the whole house is powered by garden solar lights. Perhaps she’ll bring them in at nighttime, because I don’t see any in the photos of his new room.

• Haha
Reactions: 76
It's just absolutely rammed top to bottom. No need for it at all. It feels claustrophobic just looking at.
I’m not sure where you got that idea dear heart. She’s an expert declutterer, able to advise others how to softly, gently move to a more minimalist way of being

CCFC88A6-5270-410C-B7C0-D92E4C2807A9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
I don't know why I'm bothering to engage with this performative nonsense but hey ho... J/SB moves/ed between two homes of (presumably) varied sizes so must be quite used to the concept of different spaces so why is he having to role play downsizing? The only one in the bungalow household who can't/won't cope with less space is Jack
Exactly, with 5 months to go and several full sideboards that she could have done a performative clear out of, since you surely can’t stack all 61 of them in a 1 or 2 bed flat with 2 people, a cat and a big dog, she starts with her child’s sanctuary/private space.
It makes me sad, I can’t imagine how that would make me feel as the 12yr old (apart from like it wasn’t my home at all).

• Sad
Reactions: 42
Going on from my last post on the last thread…

No football posters/memorabilia or LFC stuff (him and his dad are apparently massive fans).

No pictures of his dad or second family (or Content) - and we know she isn’t adverse to sharing them as long as they only feature her!

No school paraphernalia- bag/rucksack/pe kit bag/trainers etc.

No “boy” toiletries such as the obligatory Lynx deodorant collection. No folded hoodies over the chair.

No age appropriate books for the bookish kid on the huge array of bookshelves.

Not a sausage in the way of his own musical expression.

No open kit of Lego (for such a big fan)

This is not his bedroom.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 100
She's just tweeted about abuse she's getting about SBs bedroom. I'm enjoying my last lie in before the schools go back tomorrow so haven't looked but all the comments I saw on the bird app last night looked pretty positive. I can't help but think she's done this deliberately to provoke a response which she can then turn in to how victimised she is which further obscures the significant concerns around patreon, teemill, kickstarter etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 84
Ohhhhh it's started...
Are we in for a bumpy day? 🤣
I've not even finished my coffee yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.