Jack Monroe #388 Even @3ssex Police are laughing at her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good God, a child's bedroom; what should be the most private of places - for anyone, no matter what age - and she posts photos of it all over the bloody internet! That poor boy has no privacy whatsoever.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
So have any of the items of SBs been from her? Everything remotely child like (figurines/bear/that looks to be it) have been gifts from others. Where’s his actual stuff? (I’d love to think he still has a room full of it that hasn’t been plastered on social media but she gives the impression all there will be is more sideboards.)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
Also regarding her claiming trolls were saying the bottle of cologne was booze, literally nobody has. Not even here. There were a few wondering what it was, and one joking that it was lube which made me want to heave.

It must be exhausting to be inventing criticism. She is so obsessed with being a victim and inventing straw men.

Just show people where the teemill money went, refund the patreon and focus on the damn awful cookbook.

Edit: SNAP! FLASHBOOF
Every time she does this i wonder is there some other secret evil forum that we don’t know about that spews out hate on her. It’s not twitter, it’s not mumsnet, it’s not the fruit farmers, it’s not here. Where is this mystery hate site?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Right you ninnies, unlike Jack I've got to go to work. See you all later and Jack, stop justifying everything, it comes across as bite good.

Now duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She's just pumbled because people are seeing through the story of the heroic room decoration nonsense.

She wants both praise for the way it looks (her vanity), that she's doing this on NEXT TO NOTHING, and that she is being so incredibly thoughtful to be doing something (not sure what) for her son. Oh, and also how smart she is (?) for forcibly sharing one bedroom before the big move, and how much she is suffering because of this (giving up so many painstakingly collected things).

How dare we not praise her for this.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
So she sold his bed.
Then last night posted photos of his room he hadn’t seen yet so waited for him to be asleep.
But this morning it’s BTS breakfast.

Where was he asleep then?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
She's really become a sad act. Horrible invasion of privacy of her son and why the hell do 570k people need to know about their sleeping arrangements anyway. Ugh. Now the sausage slop - yes please we want to see it, for the pure horror value.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I'm not mad, you're mad. I don't care. That's why I only tweeted like 6 times. See how much I don't care? I don't care! How dare you! But I don't care. Here's 5 excuses for my behaviour but I couldn't care less! I swear! I'm definitely not going to spend all day fuming about it! I'm going to make some soggy pancakes with all my ingredients that weren't in my performative ASDA shop. Now duck off!

• Haha
Reactions: 97
The positive about all this nonsense is that without question, there will be people right now wondering “WTF” about Jacks own tweets and attitude. There will be bemused scrolling from a couple of fans thinking “what knobber says that she has booze in the bed?” And when they don’t find one - they will also start questioning the bigger picture.

Every single time she goes off on these rants about trolls - another frau or herr is born. Every time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I’ve never known anyone to make such a meal of moving house. Of course it’s an obvious beg for money - rattle rattle.

Oh good - she’s remembered it’s first day of school so she’s making herself pancakes, sausages and syrup.

Because we all know J is having a lovely morning at his dads.

And after all she didn’t say who she was making breakfast for, did she. Weasel words as always.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.