Jack Monroe #388 Even @3ssex Police are laughing at her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I also think the latest poor me/downsizing posts are all to tug at FM heartstrings so they'll crowdfund her a house.
Genuinely surprised I haven't seen a "if all of Jack's followers gave her £2 she could buy the crappy bungalow and have money to do it up" tweet yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It's Ok Sergeant Showbiz at Celebrity Squad has agreed a late start with the school after receiving some intel that a vile troll planned to insinuate that SB would launch his Jack prepared packed lunch over a hedge in an act of hatred so foul and grotesque several officers at CS Essex have had to go on long term sick leave due to trauma.
Can verify this, Jenny Numbers. PC Whopper has asked me not to post on the vile and threatening site which endangers Jack’s life this morning. I do not know where this place is though, so don’t think I have anything to worry about? However, I have put my I ♥ Po Po sticker over the camera in my laptop just in case as I know the Celeb Squad are almost certainly watching me constantly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I'm decluttering from alcohol-induced chaos. Every time I leave my flat, I take at least two things with me and throw them away. But I don't then go out and buy one more new thing to bring in (unless I'm going to the supermarket or something).
I'm gonna borrow this idea, been struggling with my own similar chaos and declutter

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So thoughtful of her to spend the night lumping furniture about while her son is trying to sleep, and on the night before school starts.

• Sad
Reactions: 47
Genuinely surprised I haven't seen a "if all of Jack's followers gave her £2 she could buy the crappy bungalow and have money to do it up" tweet yet.
So am I. I know she's said in the past she thought of crowdfunding for a house herself but her (v sensible) ex talked her out of it, but if she cleverly manipulates the idiots into doing it for her, well who's she to complain, eh? And 'twould be rude to refuse ...

Reactions: 24
It’s like ‘guess the cause of the latest bout of Twitter shits’ isn’t it…place your bets.
A. lots more screenshots of the book kickstarter snafu
b. Martin Lewis getting the GMB gig n no invite for Our Saviour of the Poors
C. SB wanting to stay at his dads the night before going back to school
D. SB not happy about the room shifting/invasion of privacy (not even that his mums sharing it to her very own Glasto but taking photos of it?!)
E. Molly noting that more industry insiders are contacting her
F. Pesky climate change causing more unseasonable snow in southend
G. All of the above

• Haha
So, Jack states she hasn't bought any of the things in any of those photos in the last 2 years. There is nothing in her son's room that is less than 2 years old? She hasn't bought her son ANYTHING in the last 2 years? No lego? No footballs? No footie stuff at all? No fancy trainers? No plastic tat? Not even a little lonely funko pop? FFS, even my friend's kids have stuff on display from me that's been bought within the last few months. How can she just not buy him random crap, yet boots, hats, clothes, cushions, a dog, etc are fine for herself??

She's sat there thinking everyone is commenting because we're all jealous of all the amazing stuff *cough* she has. She thinks it's coming from a place of envy? Jack, it's pity. We pity the fact that have no real connection with your son and you're displaying that for all to see. We pity that at some point he has to walk into that room and pretend he likes it. We pity that you appear to favour things over people.
I think those bedroom pictures will be my aneurysm.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 80
One person said something in QRTs querying the shampoo/conditioner. Flying monkeys descended. Jack is a victim etc.

Screenshot_20220905-083908_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220905-083700_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220905-083729_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220905-083804_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220905-083923_Twitter.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
I'm gonna borrow this idea, been struggling with my own similar chaos and declutter
It can be two binbags full of rubbish, or just two empty cardboard boxes, two anything, just has to be two "things". Anything which still works and is in decent nick gets a note saying "still works, free to a good home" and it's usually gone by the time I get back upstairs.

The most freeing thing is that I gave myself permission to throw things out, rather than be paralysed by the "oh God, this should go to the charity shop, think of the waste," when my nearest charity shop is miles away and I don't have a car.

I take comfort in the fact that my council's waste sorting is really good and nothing goes to landfill.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
So if the star wars tiny statues are only SB’s temporarily, and the teddy bear belongs to jack as she was given it as a gift, that means there’s literally not one item in there that belongs to SB! Really makes you think.

• Sad
Reactions: 85
Every time she does this i wonder is there some other secret evil forum that we don’t know about that spews out hate on her. It’s not twitter, it’s not mumsnet, it’s not the fruit farmers, it’s not here. Where is this mystery hate site?
It’s here and every time she does it, she makes herself look even more deranged because people are going round Twitter looking for these hateful messages and cant find them. So she just looks like a nutter.
Meanwhile the ripper woman didnt get even one get like for her defence of Jack. Even Jack didn't bother. Jay Rayner still hasn’t acknowledged they were together yesterday either. Naughty Jay.

• Haha
  • Heart
Morning

It was me who asked what was in the teddy bear bottle, and then speculated it may have been lube. I was thinking of the six hour burger bill shenanigans that had recently taken place in the same bed.

I don’t believe it is her son’s room.

I’m going to have to go into hiding now though, celebrity squad will be onto me soon.

I’m going on the run.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 77
Every single quote tweet is gushing about how great it is bar one. Every one of the comments is gushing positively.

And she is holding a one woman pity anger party.

Honestly, she‘s coming across as one of those people that sit on benches, shouting at pigeons.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Screenshot_20220905-084808_Twitter.jpg

I'd expect better from somebody who grew up around foster children. That's a really horrible thing to say. 😶

Edit: I've archived it. This tweet is up there with the Jeremy Kyle working class comments to me. https://archive.ph/4fwEU

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 132
So, if she left Bristol at say 5:30 (to account for the thousands of books she had to sign), she wouldn’t have got back to Sarfend until 9pm’ish maybe. But the light was still streaming into SB’s bedroom when she took the photo?? Hmmmm

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.