Jack Monroe #388 Even @3ssex Police are laughing at her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thick and fast this morning. She’s so lucky to be the main character and surrounded by so many generous extras.

1F4E9BA3-D1CB-4CF6-9D3E-036C64EB18BC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 66
What I fail to fathom is the lies /contradictions. I mean everyone is a walking contradiction, right? It's what makes us human. But, to tweet about hair products in Dec 2021 then say you've not used shampoo in two years?! I genuinely, respectfully do not get it. Why? It's such a trivial thing to lie about.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Totally. It's a strange game of chicken. She is doing all of this months in advance to give someone the chance to step in and rescue her for "all she does". A great big melodramatic threat really. And also a treal brass neck move to literally, literally, cosplay poverty when that is what she is bring accused of.

i say threat because can you imagine her in a one bed with all that stuff. Sleeping on the sofa. She will make sure that that is a hell that noone is unaware of.
100% this!

I’m convinced it’s all just being done for her supporters to say ‘you don’t need to do this, I’ll donate £xxx so you don’t have the stress of moving into something smaller’

I can’t tell you how much this grinds my gears!!

Reactions: 57
Well, I for one think this is an incredibly healthy mindset to be flaunting to a Glastonbury sized audience 🥰

BBA47812-C83F-47FD-97B5-01D5AA3D9171.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 97
Can't find a single tweet sent to her that is talking negatively about the room. I presume she's talking about here.

(Hi Jack! Nobody thinks you taking away your son's bedroom is putting him first. Nice try though. I'd recommend buying shampoo/shower gel than random unnecessary trips to Dublin)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 87
God, the downsizing tit is booooooooooooooooring.

For a person who moved house so much, she seems to gather way too much stuff. I had a few (international) moves in one decade, which made me collect less and less tit each time. Though I understand that everyone is different. It's just so incredibly boring to talk about house moves and downsizing, not to mention the weirdness of forcing yourself to live a just a wee space in a larger house. It just feels like one of her many contrived cooking 'hacks' like rinsing hoops or grating corned beef. And also so long in advance. 5 months from now is bascially 38 years in Jack chaoses.

Also lolling at her message that the pictures are evidence of her centering her son in her life, when it is actually the opposite. Perhaps she means 'making him her main prop for today' when she talks about centering him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Christ - helping the homeless. Of course Saint Jack has a backstory for the ONLY things visible that Bedroom that could be seen as owned by a kid.

Has there been a comment on the bottle being booze anywhere? I thought the amusing but snark comment here was alluding to it being lube? And I can’t see a tweet saying it’s booze - has she just thrown that in for the head pats and sympathy?

Reactions: 44
Ah, her fave adverb 'painstakingly' had made its daily outing again.

(What is 'painstakingly collecting btw?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Jack, those pics (like 99.9% of the tit you tweet) are for the WhatsApp group with your mates. Or at worst your private FB for validation by your second cousin’s boyfriends’s dog sitter. Not your ‘professional’ Twitter account

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
How is it that the Star Wars figurines have the same origin story as the Tracey Emin. Allegedly loaned by a friend for 'safekeeping' and never returned?

You'd think her friends would know she'd been burgled and wouldn't leave her expensive items for safekeeping?
She’s like the British Museum.

• Haha
Reactions: 104
Well, I for one think this is an incredibly healthy mindset to be flaunting to a Glastonbury sized audience 🥰

View attachment 1555210
Jack dear, in the unlikely event that you developed some taste and made your home look "SO Ideal Home on next to nothing" I, for one would not physically implode from the fury but would probably just steal the idea and use it in my own house (which I own btw). If you'd like to have a great day, stop doing whatever it is ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ that's making you so paranoid and seek help because you're a walking bin fire and it's quite embarrassing to watch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Also regarding her claiming trolls were saying the bottle of cologne was booze, literally nobody has. Not even here. There were a few wondering what it was, and one joking that it was lube which made me want to heave.

It must be exhausting to be inventing criticism. She is so obsessed with being a victim and inventing straw men.

Just show people where the teemill money went, refund the patreon and focus on the damn awful cookbook.

Edit: SNAP! FLASHBOOF

• Haha
Reactions: 74
I just simply don’t believe her one iota. I’ve been on the bones of my butt, for that reason I now have a decent supply of laundry stuff, toiletries and cleaning supplies. More than I need and enough to last me a good few months, just in case. Tinned food too.

cos that’s what skint folk do, they prep for their next stint. Not buy designer clobber every payday then wail they’ve no shower gel 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Just popping in before I start my work day to say

YOU ARE NEITHER FRUGAL NOR THRIFTY

Now duck off x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.