Jack Monroe #388 Even @3ssex Police are laughing at her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a distinct lack of patreon links on her website or twitter now...wonder why!! Donate and tip jar both go to paypal
It's almost like she wants the money but not the accountability. I don't know how much accountability patreon gives tbh. I'd imagine they have some checks and balances there... And fees..

No tax to pay on PayPal I bet..
tit writer, tit cook, tax Dodger.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Going on from my last post on the last threadā€¦

No football posters/memorabilia or LFC stuff (him and his dad are apparently massive fans).

No pictures of his dad or second family (or Content) - and we know she isnā€™t adverse to sharing them as long as they only feature her!

No school paraphernalia- bag/rucksack/pe kit bag/trainers etc.

No ā€œboyā€ toiletries such as the obligatory Lynx deodorant collection. No folded hoodies over the chair.

No age appropriate books for the bookish kid on the huge array of bookshelves.

Not a sausage in the way of his own musical expression.

No open kit of Lego (for such a big fan)

This is not his bedroom.
sorry just catching up on everything, and this is my opinion. Sheā€™s saying sheā€™s moved SB into there but she hasnā€™t, thatā€™s why it doesnā€™t look like,
a boys room, itā€™s not . Itā€™s all performative with her.ā€¦ look at me look at me!!

Reactions: 21
I would feel sorry for her.. but, with one simple action, all the criticism and attention would vanish.

Twitter has a delete.

Quit pushing slop on people worse off, go work at some cushy middle class poncey tit hole that a contact could easily arrange for her.
She has the Guardian fawning over her. Channel 4 and ITV as ex employers and a big social media following. Nigella, Louisa whatever her name is from Channel 4 and chef Allegra as exes or friends. She has options, itā€™s up to her to get her head out of her backside and make the most of them. Or not and get a normal job. Not complicated really, just accept that playing poverty queen wonā€™t wash anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Including "train driving work" - I will never get over that one.
Omg this has been driving me nuts. As if you can just apply to be a train driver on a whim. It involves a series of rigorous psychometric and aptitude tests. It's not like getting a trial shift in a cafƩ.

Reactions: 37
This made me roll up, I'd love to see her just pass the application stage, let alone the other tests, or the medical, that would be a laugh.
An environment with compulsory drug and alcohol tests could be good for her. But if she canā€™t cope with driving and finds it causes panic attacks, is train driver a sensible choice. Incidentally fire officer recruitment requirements include a driving license so no idea how the rumours she was going to be a firefighter have any truth.

Reactions: 27
If anyone is watching THAT MAN come along and say hi

• Heart
Reactions: 20
An environment with compulsory drug and alcohol tests could be good for her. But if she canā€™t cope with driving and finds it causes panic attacks, is train driver a sensible choice. Incidentally fire officer recruitment requirements include a driving license so no idea how the rumours she was going to be a firefighter have any truth.
The Ritalin would be a strike out, as well as her crumbly shoulders and gazillion other ailments that would make both rail and fire service medical teams recoil in horror.

Reactions: 19
Going to sound bitchy now which isn't my usual defence. She was quite tubby at this point, was she in a relationship when she did the GMB interview?

Reactions: 3
Soooo... when we getting that pancake recipe. I want to find out how she removes the sugar from the dark chocolate.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Soooo... when we getting that pancake recipe. I want to find out how she removes the sugar from the dark chocolate.
Mmm I follow a low carb diet and can have dark chocolate as it is low carb so also low sugar. However its usually 80% dark and above that this applies to. I do not know any 12 year old that would like never mind eat chocolate that bitter.
In short she speaketh outta her rectum

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.