Jack Monroe #388 Even @3ssex Police are laughing at her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she say in HH2 that she was applying for jobs again? There’s been no mention of those since - rejected from every single one or just another lie?
Hi, new.

She might genuinely struggle to get 'unskilled' minimum wage-esque jobs. She has 4.5 gcses, maybe including maths English and IT, maybe not, and no recent experience. She'll be up against 18-25 year olds who have exam results saying they're unlikely to mess up the tills, recent experience, and need to be paid less.

I've worked a lot of those jobs. Once I hit 25, it became a lot harder to just walk into them - despite me having recent experience and actual qualifications. Food safety certificates, the lot!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
I’m almost almost at a point where I’m feeling sorry for Jack. The criticism must feel relentless at the moment.

But then I remember either her son is living in a house with no shampoo, hot water or light bulbs; or she’s pretending he is, and I’m all “Nah, she’s just a bleep
I would feel sorry for her.. but, with one simple action, all the criticism and attention would vanish.

Twitter has a delete.

Quit pushing slop on people worse off, go work at some cushy middle class poncey tit hole that a contact could easily arrange for her.

Reactions: 31
Still treating the “cease and desist” with a good degree of scepticism, unless it was very recent.

I can’t see him cheerfully replying to her as he does here - or her letting him reply without snapping back - if any sort of formal cease and desist had been issued. Aug 20:

View attachment 1556830

Meanwhile, her snipe at Tom Harwood doesn’t seem to have helped her in terms of the algorithm:

View attachment 1556849
Inspired by this, another Google trends update. For the last 90 days tattle was the most searched for query in relation to Jack Monroe, her recipes only received 41% of the search volume we have. Makes u think.

F8F336B4-D860-4184-89C7-AE4E87C35E72.jpeg

0A7AE26A-AC29-490C-9ADC-54E1C8FF33DE.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
JM & JHB on the telly box together

Wow the screen shot here really shows how much she has changed her face! Cosmetic procedures definitely do not come cheap. Nothing wrong with having them, but if you are an extremely frugal person who doesn't buy shower gel etc for your child then this does seem uncharacteristically frivolous behaviour.

Reactions: 35
Wow the screen shot here really shows how much she has changed her face! Cosmetic procedures definitely do not come cheap. Nothing wrong with having them, but if you are an extremely frugal person who doesn't buy shower gel etc for your child then this does seem uncharacteristically frivolous behaviour.
And she has never ever ever taken her son on a proper holiday. I assume Pontins is organised and paid for by dad. She of course tits about the country and abroad. I bet he doesn’t even have a passport.

Interesting exchange between Molly and insect named Jack super fan. Molly is so tolerant and calm and respectful. Super fan needs a new hobby.

Reactions: 27
I’m almost almost at a point where I’m feeling sorry for Jack. The criticism must feel relentless at the moment.

But then I remember either her son is living in a house with no shampoo, hot water or light bulbs; or she’s pretending he is, and I’m all “Nah, she’s just a bleep
I'd feel more sorry for her if she didn't come online every day doing the helicopter with that massive wang on her forehead

• Haha
Reactions: 34
No, no, and if she ever spoke to a lawyer about it (I don't believe her) they told her to sling her hoop.
Let’s face it, what chance is there of any lawyer anywhere successfully Arguing that Jack Monroe doesn’t make money from poor people.
Especially given that almost one of the first things she did after she saw the video was repost it and then take money from someone on £69 a week

Reactions: 31
I think you’re right about it being a performance behind the bedroom scenario.

I wonder if she is being given a one bedroom flat by family when she asked for two bedrooms (and know they could give her two bedrooms). And this is all ‘look at how you are forcing me to live’ .
Sorry if this lands badly, everyones moved on....and having seen her afternoon of tweets I imagine it will!
Thing is that IF she is having a flat bought for her by ma and pa, they absolutely would get her a two bed. They are Foster carers and well up on safe guarding, they'd just get her a more run down two bed if they were working to a budget and say she needed to do the modernisation etc herself....and we ALLL KNOW how skilled she is in this area.
Other scenario is they have offered her a gifted deposit of x amount and its not big enough to get the two bed she wants BUT it can't be this because she wouldn't be able to get a mortgage in her situation, with her ccj and non provable income imo.
Another suggestion is that ma and pa are standing guarantor for her on a rented but have said they'd only go to a certain amount per month I.e. if she didn't pay, what would they be comfortable covering on her behalf to save their own credit rating etc
And or none of the above because she's Jimmy Nailing it

Reactions: 51
There's a distinct lack of patreon links on her website or twitter now...wonder why!! Donate and tip jar both go to paypal

• Wow
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.