Jack Monroe #385 Just admit you're full of loathing and misdirected ire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey, I've got a recap written up for the next thread, I have this horrible suspicion this will be a wild weekend.

Would it be ok if I did a poll to see if we think Burger Boy is real?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Shes really pissed off about people moaning about her going to Dublin? Tos ok pet its raining all week anyway and as a person who spent many a very wet day in Dublin it can be miserable.

Also a twitter break may not be a bad idea. Actually go to Dublin, sign of twitter and perhaps leave it a few months. Perhaps?!

I dont care where she lives and i have only ever wanted her kid to be happy. I feel sorry for him, if that makes me evil well fair enough. No kid should have too look after their parent on my opinion. They should be kids.
I went to Dublin once to meet a man. It took so long to get from the airport on the bus to the city centre that I literally had to get off, cross the road and get the bus back for my flight home. Readers I never got to meet him. That was 20 years ago. It might have changed. That flight was £1.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
I'm at the return of the friend with benefits. :sick:

Sex Jack, Sex Jack
Burger boy is back.
He's got a special sauce
That he'll spurt across her rack.

Writing that has actually made me a little nauseous.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I genuinely don’t understand this. If you’d “do anything” for your young child, the first thing you’d do is hand him over to his functioning father or move in with your well off parents so he could eat, be warm, do normal toddler things and so he didn’t have to play a starring role in your poverty performance. Completely unnecessary in her situation and quite insulting to those who really have no choice but to struggle to feed their children.
Exactly this. I'd beg, steal or borrow if my children (or dogs) were hungry. When it comes to feeding kids (or, as I said, pets) keeping them warm in winter, etc, there's no room for pride or theatrical tantrums. She had SB's father to turn to - I can't help wondering what the hell's going through his mind seeing all these public posts about his child having been cold & hungry when he was a homeless? toddler. She sold the child's shoes? FFS, give me a break!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Hey, I've got a recap written up for the next thread, I have this horrible suspicion this will be a wild weekend.

Would it be ok if I did a poll to see if we think Burger Boy is real?
I'm not sure I can cope, do we think she'll be up all weekend again?

I'm also thinking her event 'close protection' could actually be BurgerBoy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Own up, which one of you lot is the social media manager for Bluebird?
View attachment 1550217
They can get to duck. It’s absolutely dreadful. People wanting to go vegan would be far better off with Bosh or Ottolenghi (loads of his recipes are vegan or easily veganised). Also avant grade vegan or Planted or Romy Gill. All make Jack look like the charlatan she is-one chapter is on sandwiches which are all shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The Hitler one is just such an obvious joke. It made me 🍾 🦉 and wonder if we might get away Jack Monroe : Worse Than Hitler as a thread title. The others are just a bit rude and unpleasant. I'm not saying no one has ever said anything beyond the pale to her online but if those tweets represent the "abuse" screenshots then she's doing extremely well for a woman online.
Exactly.

There was a bit of a nasty troll account the other day who started saying he was going to turn up at her house for some reason. Literally all the other posters, call out accounts that do nothing but post criticism of Jack, reported it and repeatedly told him he'd overstepped the mark and not to be a bellend. Nobody wants to hurt you, Jack, we just want you to stop the grift!

• Wow
Reactions: 44
I'm not saying no one has ever said anything beyond the pale to her online but if those tweets represent the "abuse" screenshots then she's doing extremely well for a woman online.
Yes, I could rustle up some horrors quite easily. The one threatening to knock me off my bike, run me over and rape me and set me on fire is a personal favourite and the person who sent me that got into loads of trouble for it, because I didn't mess around screenshotting it and posting it on Twitter going "look at this, isn't it awful?" I went to the police and his professional licensing body.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
The Hitler one is just such an obvious joke. It made me 🍾 🦉 and wonder if we might get away Jack Monroe : Worse Than Hitler as a thread title. The others are just a bit rude and unpleasant. I'm not saying no one has ever said anything beyond the pale to her online but if those tweets represent the "abuse" screenshots then she's doing extremely well for a woman online.
And I wouldn’t be surprised if the Hitler one is a supportive squig, which would be hilarious if so given that Jack’s purposely left people’s handles on so her monkeys can abuse them.

Reactions: 16
I genuinely don’t understand this. If you’d “do anything” for your young child, the first thing you’d do is hand him over to his functioning father or move in with your well off parents so he could eat, be warm, do normal toddler things and so he didn’t have to play a starring role in your poverty performance. Completely unnecessary in her situation and quite insulting to those who really have no choice but to struggle to feed their children.
My mum has often told me if i ever need to come home, all i have go do is show up at the front door.

My eldest sibling moved home when their marraige broke down and he was 'Homeless' however my mum said he wasnt as he had his own room and mum always told us as long as she was alive her home was her home. I get some people do not have good relationships with their parents but i dont beleive it of them.

Also i really believe she got knocked up, her parente were not impressed due to her being on her own, barely able too look after heself, immaturity etc and she kicked off, so that when they were proven right she stayed away. Its the same thing thats happening now, rather than standint up and owning her tit she is claiming victim hood and pretending its everyone elses fault. She would rather harm herself than admit the truth.

Reactions: 63
Burger Boy the sidekick of the formidable Gherkin Man.
Fighting crime,wooing smol pixies,saving cats from up trees.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
@MancBee I’m shooketh I you I didn’t think you had it in you….

well this is interesting…
I think this is a good idea. I want to know about this crack team of police officers monitoring the SM of people in 'public life'. Because The Met can't seem to monitor their own officer's SM and act if anything is inappropriate. Plus there's the scandal of Project Alpha and their gangs matrix. It would be interesting information.

Reactions: 29
Jack bought SB a dino shaped biscuit, but bit the tail off for herself before giving it to him iirc.
See I remembered it slightly different so had a little furtle

I know the newbies assume we invent this stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is too much...I expire. Don't send floweros send cashos pls. I'll deffo send them to the charity of my secret choice.

Did anyone ever triangulate either of those vivienne westwood dresses? I'm failing badly and it's annoying me...
Your profile pic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I genuinely love this photo. There is no way those people are fighfighters. None of their uniforms fit!
Maybe Jack's fire fighter jacket was a gift to SB from Big Dave, and Jack, or course, took it for herself.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.