Jack Monroe #385 Just admit you're full of loathing and misdirected ire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for the link. Angel is a far more engaging and informative host than Jack on the subject of citrus. Just better at talking food and a total professional.
Yeah, that wasn't even a passive aggressive grapefruit being held awkwardly. She was very confident and explained things concisely.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Genuinely, what do the vigilante squigs think they’re going to achieve? Do they genuinely think they’ve got a streak of John Wick/Beatrix Kiddo in them and are going to go on a roaring rampage of revenge on Jack’s behalf?

Pipe down love, the Ocado delivery is coming in ten minutes and the closest you ever got to throwing hands was huffing loudly when someone didn’t say ‘thank you’ when you held a door open.

God knows what it is about Jack that brings all the white knights to the yard, and for such an unworthy cause!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Every single relationship she has is described along similar lines.

Every house is the homiest ever home. Ever lover (🤢) is the most loviest. Until it all goes wrong, then they're damp, cold, falling apart hovels, and evil abusive people who stifled our smol pixie and said she was too butch/not butch enough.
If she were single I’d say fair enough, but with a child she needs to CALM DOWN and wait and see. The first year or so of a relationship is always piss easy and exciting, it’s seeing if it lasts after that which tells the real story. How can she not know that by now with a string of failed relationships/engagements behind her? Stop moving people in after 5 seconds and acting like you are living in an episode of the Waltons.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
At least she's acknowledging this one's a bloke, which is progress on the honesty front. Well done, Jack!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I’m actually feeling a tiny bit sorry for her this morning. She thinks she’s falling love again, but in reality she’s just Barolds cumdump on the way home from the pub.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 75
Yeah, that wasn't even a passive aggressive grapefruit being held awkwardly. She was very confident and explained things concisely.
I've just realised the sound she makes when she's demonstrating technique <ahem> reminds me of the wild dog man.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm at the return of the friend with benefits. :sick:

Sex Jack, Sex Jack
Burger boy is back.
He's got a special sauce
That he'll spurt across her rack.

Writing that has actually made me a little nauseous.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 99
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.