Jack Monroe #385 Just admit you're full of loathing and misdirected ire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Close protection ā€¦ on advice from the police?? šŸ¤”
This is absolute bullshit. I just donā€™t believe it. Lying is like breathing to Jack.

Believe it or not, the top tier for the Kickstarter was Ā£2,000 ā€œor moreā€ (!!!) for Jack to come and cook a meal for you and your friends, and some gullible fool with more money than sense actually paid that. (Could that have been the Mary Portas thing?)
There was also a Ā£200 tier for a launch party (which I assume never happened), and 30 people paid for that.
View attachment 1549949
Ā£2000!!!!! I REALLY hope this isn't the dinner party where she gave them frozen fruit and bread from the corner shop when she forgot the pudding.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
When is she supposed to be in Bristol?!
Sunday, she's booked for the Forwards Festival to discuss the food crisis with Jay Rayner. Always a sign a subject is being taken seriously when someone decides to discuss it with Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Iā€™m a lurker who has signed up to post thisā€¦ of momentous import, clearly!

I believe BB is a police officerā€¦ two reasons for this, first, the shift hours. Unusual times to be coming and going for a typical shift worker, no? Not for police. Police ā€˜late turnā€™ is typically 2-10pm (early is 7am-3pm and nights are 8pm-6am) which dovetails with the arrival times in both instances. He is coming off late turn. Second, the language used - eg BB came for a ā€˜welfare checkā€™ last night. The police do welfare checks and use that term specifically to describe them. ā€˜Close protectionā€™ is also a police term. Of course these terms can be used by anyone, but I recognise them, and the shift times, because my ex is a police officer (šŸ”ŗšŸ˜‚) and they do have a recognisable and distinct language and phrasing for things.
They also, in my experience, do a lot of shagging outside their relationships.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
And another thing. I'm fed up to the back teeth of those enablers on her twitter blasting everyone who's calling her out and telling them to leave her alone so she 'can get on with doing her good work'. What fckn work is she doing? Writing fiction and creating tit recipes? Even Monroe herself can't believe her own good luck at being plucked from obscurity for doing eff all. No wonder she's gone haywire, the confusion of that, plus the many adoring idiots has affected her brain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Sunday, she's booked for the Forwards Festival to discuss the food crisis with Jay Rayner. Always a sign a subject is being taken seriously when someone decides to discuss it with Jack.

Has Jay Rayner ever eaten anything that came out of a can? Unless it's cavier (that comes in cans, right?!).

Can't think of two more unsuitable people to discuss the food crisis.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I genuinely love this photo. There is no way those people are fighfighters. None of their uniforms fit!
I know! So funny. She's all like 'That'll show 'em'. It's like a Dad's Army/It Ain't Half Hot Mum PR photo šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Itā€™s different now though. When she did the ā€˜eyeā€™ there wasnā€™t a single negative response on Twitter (which is how I found here). Now itā€™s constant, everything she says is being questioned and disbelieved. Itā€™s such a change.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I just feel my life has lacked drama in this regard. I might approach my old school and ask if a teacher could stand over me cackling "you'll never amount to anything Numbers" at me. Then I can come back a week later for a special assembly in front of the whole school where I list my achievements and the teacher is made to say sorry to me to teach them a humiliating lesson.
Well Iā€™ve been here over 18 months and only just remembered the totally inconsequential time I was ā€œinterviewedā€ for being a fireperson. I really need to work on my victim complex.
Haha teacher, so I failed the fire interview (that I didnā€™t want) well look at me NOW Iā€™m a VIP tattler from mithering about a fake fireperson. How do you like them apples? Needless to say etc etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Iā€™m not very good at twitter but the only gap I can find before Jack tweeted about her burger related treat was a tweet at 22.57. She then tweeted again at 23.38. So thatā€™s a gap of 41 minutes. So she was either tweeting while burger boy was with her or he stayed for a max of 41 minutes. How nice.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
I wonder if Jackā€™s being paid to talk to Rayner. (Also letā€™s hope she doesnā€™t sing-heā€™s into jazz). She has to make Ā£1500 in 27 days just for rent-and then bills on top because she has nothing in the bank. Really makes you doubt her think

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Sex Jack Sex Jack
She lies on her back
Her labia's unruly
And her bones go clickity clack.

That's enough of that. I am surprising myself now. You naughty ninnies are a bad influence.

• Haha
Reactions: 80
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.