Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marj24

VIP Member
My ten years of hard therapy as the child of someone just like Jack agrees that this is the only humane thing to say.
I lost a son at ten to leukaemia. I have long been infuriated by how she treats her son when she is so lucky to have a healthy son. I also feel for those who have not be able to have a family to have to witness this crass behaviour

---

Mod edit, I hate to butt in on a sensive post. But it might be best to leave a reaction rather than quoting to send a few words of your condolences. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 207

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220902-194426_Twitter.jpg

Yet you were fine with him reading about *checks notes* ...

Your past as a sex worker, your multiple suicide attempts, eating disorders, threats of setting you on fire and pouring acid over you, your "near fatal" alcoholism, your experiences of sexual abuse, and probably a hundred more things no child needs or wants to read about their parent? Fuck off.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 172

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Toni and Guy will be posting like - Here’s Jack who just got a cut with our senior major colonel style director, Kelly.

C1D3C750-5599-49D1-A90A-4EE4DCAAA59C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 139

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
Her kid never went hungry? "More jam mama? More bread?" Jack said there was no more....we've heard her repeat this story for 10 YEARS

• Heart
Reactions: 126

BoiledSoap

Still on a grunk so forgive me if someone else has said the same thing but - this absolutely does not happen.
Can confirm from er... previous professional experience [red triangle]. The police barely have the resources to investigate crimes reported to them, let alone monitor nasty messages sent to minor celebrities. She absolutely thinks she should be given special treatment for being famous but that just is not remotely how it works.

ETA: Keep imagining a crack team of highly trained officers sat around monitoring twitter, saying things like 'Sarge, @MUFCfan88 has just called Holly Willoughby a slag."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 125

Celeste90

Hi all, this latest nonsense has shaken me out of lurkdom since DKL and make an account - my OH (I have one you see) works for an Essex adjacent 🔺 police force and he confirmed its absolute horse shite.

There is a specific team for this sort of thing but they'd only get involved in the way that she's said if it was like ministerial level people in the public eye. He said it's most likely she's reporting it repeatedly to much eye rolling but they still have to deal with it. They cannot get involved if nobody has reported it. Apparently the sort of things she's actually got screenshots of wouldn't even meet prosecution level under malicious communication 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 123