Jack Monroe #385 Just admit you're full of loathing and misdirected ire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she able to get police protection when even Harry and Meghan couldn't pay to get it?

What will Burger La Bill be accused of when this inevitably goes tits up? Transphobia? Tattoophobia? Mortgagephobia?
He will probably be chauvinistic. Wanting sex all the time and shes exhausted.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You can but this has been a lot for the old hands too. I think Jack might be trying to exhaust us into submission now.

View attachment 1549859

View attachment 1549860

Vigilante squigs getting started. Jack Stans are so pathetic, I think in the unlikely event they found "these people" it would be a bit like the dog catching the car it was chasing.
Brown noser. Also, just think that this was the worst abuse Jack could dredge up (& she only put 3 when she could have put 4). The Hitler one is 99.9% a joke and the one about her being a victim isn’t abuse-for a start, it‘s factual. Note how she doesn’t squiggle too, wanting her vicious sycophants to attack.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Day 6980 in the Big Burger House and Jack is getting some late-night pushback from new quarters. First is about her mouthing off at the GC teacher, second is Karl who is clearly annoyed with it all now…
Good. Get her told Karl.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think it is possible that after the Salman Rushdie attack, arts festivals have reached out to performers with reassurances about security. Perhaps suggested that there will be security near the stage if needed. Jack being Jack has interpreted this as a dozen bodyguards for her personal protection.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
And while I don't doubt there's an office or two at GCHQ keeping half an eye on back-channel SM threats to maybe three dozen public figures at most, I imagine that somehow the memorandum to keep close tabs on Essex-basd perma-flailing slop-slinging chaos-agent cunts has been held up on a server somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
But why would she even have it? 🤣🤪
Big chief: Feeling a bit flush, as it’s Christmas let’s give all the call operators a uniform. Just as a bit of a thank you, you know.
🤣🤣 unless the fire service acquired a shitload of money, there is no way the call handlers would be issued with an expensive piece of kit that they absolutely do not need 🤦‍♀️ bet it is Big Dave's 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 47
🤣🤣 unless the fire service acquired a shitload of money, there is no way the call handlers would be issued with an expensive piece of kit that they absolutely do not need 🤦‍♀️ bet it is Big Dave's 🤷‍♀️
She probably bought it off ebay. They average around £50.

Reactions: 30
Right so.....when the police visited Jack in June (something which at the time she presented as a 'malicious welfare check') they advised her to get a bodyguard did they?

We all know it's more likely that she couldn't handle the fact they were there for her at the request of a concerned party. Said concerned party could even have been Harold knowing what he said later about her getting professional help/seeing a Doctor.

Jack lays it on thick about trolls and threats etc. The officers attending are at a little bit of a loss as they were there to check her out and now she's crying about trolls.

So one of them says 'well if you're as famous as you've been telling us you are and these people are making you seriously worried, maybe some private security would ease your concerns. But there's nothing we can do about this. Goodbye'

• Heart
Reactions: 39
He will probably be chauvinistic. Wanting sex all the time and shes exhausted.
I think we can take it as a given that anyone who rejects Jack is regarded by her as being abusive because as usual with Jack horrible, traumatising things can just be weaponised to preserve her self image as the biggest victim whoever got victimmed on for like totally no reason by a too cruel world.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I think like what has been mentioned her duck boy is a policeman and he is her plus one, but she is pretending he is her bodyguard.

Also i used to work with a woman who left a volitile marriage and the policeman doing her welfare checks was getting some. This womam was middle aged and was loving the attention he was giving her. He wouldnt get involved with her though despite asking. I was in late teens then, but like her she loved telling anyone who would listen about their antics. We used to gringe. (grin and cringe)

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Also, little bit behind but I definitely saw a tweet that said she had had the jumpsuits for 4 years (in explanation as to why she hadn't returned one) which leaves 2 questions. Why not return it 4 years ago - was she not 'poor' then? And if it was 4 years ago, why could one of us locate it on the current stock on the website? 🤔🤔

Reactions: 27
Own up, which one of you lot is the social media manager for Bluebird?
Screenshot_20220903-075829_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 128
Bit behind as usual so sorry if this has already been posted. Jack has blocked SB's access to Twitter but that doesn't stop his friends and school mates seeing it. I'm sure there are class mates who will happily tell him his mother is posting about her sex life on the internet. Also she's said SB is with her and that she's moved him into her room whilst she sleeps on the settee. So presumably Burger Boy is giving her extra mayo in the living room? Let's hope SB doesn't get up for a glass of water in the night then and walk in on that.
Burger boy giving her extra mayo has ended me! Hahaha!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Why didn't she hand it back in when she left? It's not like it's custom fitted, it can be re-issued to someone else.
Because she left in a huff and probably thought they didn't deserve it back or something.

Although it won't be a cheap bit of kit, I'm guessing stocktake might not be that good so they probably didn't realise she had it.

I think she has it from that "training" she did - which now seems utterly ridiculous as I can't imagine them taking on anyone who can't drive - unless she was planning on learning properly until the victim complex stuff kicked in "lol roundabouts confuse me"

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I genuinely don’t understand this. If you’d “do anything” for your young child, the first thing you’d do is hand him over to his functioning father or move in with your well off parents so he could eat, be warm, do normal toddler things and so he didn’t have to play a starring role in your poverty performance. Completely unnecessary in her situation and quite insulting to those who really have no choice but to struggle to feed their children.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Brown noser. Also, just think that this was the worst abuse Jack could dredge up (& she only put 3 when she could have put 4). The Hitler one is 99.9% a joke and the one about her being a victim isn’t abuse-for a start, it‘s factual. Note how she doesn’t squiggle too, wanting her vicious sycophants to attack.
The Hitler one is just such an obvious joke. It made me 🍾 🦉 and wonder if we might get away Jack Monroe : Worse Than Hitler as a thread title. The others are just a bit rude and unpleasant. I'm not saying no one has ever said anything beyond the pale to her online but if those tweets represent the "abuse" screenshots then she's doing extremely well for a woman online.

Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.