Jack Monroe #385 Just admit you're full of loathing and misdirected ire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Karl's on to her again.
Day 6980 in the Big Burger House and Jack is getting some late-night pushback from new quarters. First is about her mouthing off at the GC teacher, second is Karl who is clearly annoyed with it all now…
Oh good for Karl! Be interesting to know if she's ignoring or contacting him softly, gently, behind the scenes. Nah, the big coward'll probably just block him.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Bit behind as usual so sorry if this has already been posted. Jack has blocked SB's access to Twitter but that doesn't stop his friends and school mates seeing it. I'm sure there are class mates who will happily tell him his mother is posting about her sex life on the internet. Also she's said SB is with her and that she's moved him into her room whilst she sleeps on the settee. So presumably Burger Boy is giving her extra mayo in the living room? Let's hope SB doesn't get up for a glass of water in the night then and walk in on that.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Good grunking grief woman! 70+ tweets in well under 24 hours! Never mind the deleted ones!
That's too much toilet time for any person. No wonder she didn't look well in the ugly onesie shot...

eta: just now remembering that this is not even close to a record for her and I'm kind of speechless thinking about that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Grunking so unsure where this will land but Burga Boy is a well known 00s bassline dj and producer lmfao.

At the start of each track he goes b-b-b-burgaa boiii.

Not sure if Jack ever sat in the back of a 19 year old's Corsa hearing those tunes thwomp like I did in my misspent youth 😂 I think they would frighten her.
The canal’s breadth of knowledge is astounding!

• Haha
The humpsuit was £55, dear heart, but yes.
imagine being that short on funds but spending £110 on two jumpsuits then being so lazy you can’t even return one for your money back. and not sending them both back when they look hideous.
Fixed that for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Grunking so unsure where this will land but Burga Boy is a well known 00s bassline dj and producer lmfao.

At the start of each track he goes b-b-b-burgaa boiii.

Not sure if Jack ever sat in the back of a 19 year old's Corsa hearing those tunes thwomp like I did in my misspent youth 😂 I think they would frighten her.
Why is she calling him burger boy?
Also pet, i really don't care, shag the whole of southend if you want. Just start looking after yourself and your kid. This aint it.

Oh look, she's FOUND her old uniform. This is quite fortuitous and unprecedented as she could never find it before now,
She's always asked other people for photographic evidence of her time in the fire service (answering the phones , not a firefighter)
Thankfully she has found it in the HECKIN BIG CLEAROUT. Isn't it in pristine condition considering she's SEEN SOME bleeping FIRES IN HER TIME.
Absolutely peeing myself laughing here. What an absolute liar and charlatan she's shown herself up to be.
She never had this before now .
You don't need PPE to answer the phones.
Lads, could Burger Boy be a fireman…I don’t think that was her uniform

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
That's got to be for us isn't it? Also did she really say she would fall in love with her body guards?
I’m a lurker who has signed up to post this… of momentous import, clearly!

I believe BB is a police officer… two reasons for this, first, the shift hours. Unusual times to be coming and going for a typical shift worker, no? Not for police. Police ‘late turn’ is typically 2-10pm (early is 7am-3pm and nights are 8pm-6am) which dovetails with the arrival times in both instances. He is coming off late turn. Second, the language used - eg BB came for a ‘welfare check’ last night. The police do welfare checks and use that term specifically to describe them. ‘Close protection’ is also a police term. Of course these terms can be used by anyone, but I recognise them, and the shift times, because my ex is a police officer (🔺😂) and they do have a recognisable and distinct language and phrasing for things.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 80
Not to triangulate myself, but I work with former official CPO's (yer actual concealed-Glock/summers in Aberdeenshire hem hem ones) and absolutely everything she's said about her new status is total, probably snow-enabled bullshit. This stuff requires acts of parliament (if you're important enough), otherwise it's charged to you all the way on a line-by-line basis, usually to your Dubai-based offshore or your long-standing trust-fund. If it's private (i.e. arranged by you) then think about ten grand a week, not including the transport that THEY pick, not you. Going to Hastings on a railcard would be laughed out of town.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 78
So she's allegedly got £26 to her name but is going to spend £15 on a flight to Dublin she invited herself on because she's "overdue an adventure anyway".
Am I the only one to suspect that the Dublin visit is actually a Tindr hookup?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Zoom and enhance 🕵️‍♂️

View attachment 1549772
View attachment 1549775 View attachment 1549783
View attachment 1549784 View attachment 1549785

Antique bird of paradise porcelain door knobs - £36
Matching finger plates - £36
Owning the haters - penniless

Crikey that means I've been here a whole week, what a time that was to jump in to the chaos, and how it's flown by :sneaky:
Getting settled in for nightmeat: part deux, sending big love and burgeros to the canal :m

Now duck off, you tits x
She is obsessed with knobs. She changed all the kitchen ones too.

All this talk of a lodger reminds there is an old folk song song about a lodger that was quite rude for it's time. Perhaps Jack has heard it and is trying to make it come true. She needs a coke break.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
@RevEd thats one big cuppa. We all know that she wouldn’t even have the recipes to fill a series (no one wants to see bleeping peach curry again), on top of all those many many issues. It would have been a huge waste of time and money.
But it would have been absolutely epic lockdown entertainment and would have shortened the grift, it would all have been over by Easter

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Am I the only one to suspect that the Dublin visit is actually a Tindr hookup?
At this point I'm tilting more towards edgelord prank or Jack has made it up because she wants to go to Dublin and can't just go on holiday like the rest of us.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.