Jack Monroe #383 Thrashing in a trap of their own making

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bing Bong, it's another day in the mad, bad world of Jack Monroe.

Congrats to @WaffleKent for nominating the winning thread title from a squig post. You win the rest of the pickled radishes! Zingy!

(Can we keep title noms past post 500 please, I'm going all Jon Bercow and asking for order, ORDER!)

RECAP;

Jack had her publisher's over for a chat. SB and Content joined them and she let her dog drink straight out of the glass.

Jack pickled radishes a year ago and fed them to her hostages guests.

Jack went quiet and came back in the morning with a pity party rant and hecking declutter.

She's taken SB's bedroom off him and is making him sleep in her bed whilst she sleeps on the sofa.

She has full custody of SB

Karl ain't backing down.

Jack is a twit.

What a wonderful day we seem to be in for.....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 123
Jack also has a wonderfully supportive relationship with SB's Dad despite the fact he ALLEGEDLY allowed them both to live in a freezing flat containing no food or lightbulbs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110
That'll be fun, rolling around for a few rampant hours 'on the sofa' with her new Burger Bill Beau.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Recap: Jack's usual bullshit excuses didn't work on her latest Twitter chaos. She's had to deploy 'sad anniversary' chaos excusios. No-one knows what the anniversary is, I don't think Jack does either yet. She'll make it up when she knows whether or not sad excuse is working.
Also, just in case anyone isn't aware......Jack is having to downsize to a one bedroom flat😱 Unless she can find the next Mr/Mrs Jack in the next few months of course!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I think sb's dad is a good egg and a stable part in his life. I have a family member who ex is a bit like her and made his life a living hell, but for the sake of their child he really keeps the peace in order too keep seeing his child and stopping her kicking off has his life is pretty amazing now he is away from her.

I dont think sbs dad is the villian at all but missy there, oh yes!

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I suspect she made SBs dad's life hell when she was pregnant and after the birth. He must have felt bewildered.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
So, how much are you all getting paid by the ruling blue blooded lizard people to smear Jack?
I only get minimum wage and monthly vouchers for Nando’s 💔 but then again all I do is make smartarse comments.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Wasn’t the massive/garage type shed the size of a small flat already cleared out as a clutter clearing area? HOW MUCH tit DOES SHE HAVE?

• Heart
Reactions: 68
I don’t understand why you would practice living with one bedroom? Why sleep on the sofa now when there is a bed in SB’s room?!

I DON’T UNDERSTAND

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
Why on earth would poor SB need to move rooms 6 months in advance, so that they can get used to having less space? What a drama. Get used to having less space when you’ve got less space! Honestly I’ve lived in 5 bed detached houses, tiny studio apartments and everything in between. I’ve never had to spend 6 months getting used to the next place before I move!
Incidentally, does the ‘heckling’ big declutter count as part of her 100 hours ‘work’? And why does the word ‘hecking’ make me feel like my eyes are bleeding?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 117
I dont know if things have changed in recent years but a good few years back, someone, i know who had children with someone but where no longer together and they have been reported to SA. When he went to collect the child he was told that due to the fact they were not married and despite him having his name on the birth certificate, he no parental claim over the child. His ex had to sign a piece of paper allowing him to have a parental consent. I was shocked when i heard this.

Like i said times have changed but it makes you think.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
When you declutter, you do it room by room so you end up with more space not less.

I’ve never know anyone to make the simplest of tasks such a performative palaver.

• Heart
Reactions: 100
Wait a minute. She is making her 12 year old son sleep in her bed... the bed she had a 6 hour sweaty romp in, a few days ago, which she told the whole internet about? I think that goes beyond awkward cringe into incredibly inappropriate behaviour.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 112
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.