Jack Monroe #382 Any thicker she’d set (unlike her white sauce)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
various journos on other threads hinting video exists of her pissed on train behaving badly
I think this is a confusion between the four women on the train from Norfolk (?) to London a few days ago. I think if there was video of our sober smol pixie being drunk in public it would be on Twitter by now.

Reactions: 20
Oh I wonder if Jack will call out Edwina Currie or if she's too scared of her?

But how easy is it to cancel Patreon? I’ve seen lots of squiggs Tweeting ‘I’ve emailed to try and cancel please can you help me Jack’. Are they confused? Or does JM actually have to cancel / close subscriptions? If so there may be little change.

(Never used Patreon myself so intrigued by the process)
I think one of the squigs is asking for a refund. The other seems to be having general banking/account issues as they've taken it over for a community organisation.

Reactions: 29
I think this is a confusion between the four women on the train from Norfolk (?) to London a few days ago. I think if there was video of our sober smol pixie being drunk in public it would be on Twitter by now.
TBH a train chaos might be her best hope of a distraction now.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Think there is confusion between cancelling and getting refunds. Cancelling- easy. Refunds- impossible. Squiggs @Ing her want refunds, not cancellations I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Barrelling in from a thread behind to tell you about my public owl champagne moment today.

Walked past this sign earlier and took a picture for the fraus:

View attachment 1542792

Then went inside for a piss and a sandwich and was confronted with this:

View attachment 1542795

Shell petrol stations are clearly part of the secret anti-Jack global conspiracy.
Calls himself a chef and didn’t even add macerated radish to his offering.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Think there is confusion between cancelling and getting refunds. Cancelling- easy. Refunds- impossible. Squiggs @Ing her want refunds, not cancellations I think.
Bad news, squigs. She's pissed all your money away on sideboards and iPhones for taking thirst shots.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
But how easy is it to cancel Patreon? I’ve seen lots of squiggs Tweeting ‘I’ve emailed to try and cancel please can you help me Jack’. Are they confused? Or does JM actually have to cancel / close subscriptions? If so there may be little change.

(Never used Patreon myself so intrigued by the process)
Very easy. Takes five clicks. One person (the community garden lady) I think is struggling because she doesn't have access to the patreon account as I think it was set up by someone else. She came in and took over the finances and realised they were forking out £24 a month for nothing.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Really want to know how many people were on the publishing team.
Imagine a fresh faced intern tagging along to go the house of a famous food writer for brunch only to be served
Screenshot_20220831_135150.jpg

"these cherry tomatoes taste...interesting" you say weakly.

"Ah that'll be because I fried them" Jack grins like a Cheshire cat as you eye them dubiously.

"In cheese"

<camera pans into horrified pupil of eager intern before fading fully to black>

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 98
Eeuww those radishes look exactly like my dog's pumhole - same colour and sort of puckered in the middle :sick:

Btw thanks for the warning of the snotty sniff on the video - an alert about the forced hyena laugh would've been good too.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
Love Patreon payday because she inevitably ends up posting some ridiculous thing she’s bought on her Twitter feed a few days later.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Did any of that come from her £20 shop?
Actually I was just thinking she did make a point of saying she got avocado's in her last shop. Given her portion sizes that pictured plate is probably for sharing among 4 (generously) so it's really impressive how many extra mouths she's feeding (on just 20 pounds!). She's such a hero.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.