Jack Monroe #382 Any thicker she’d set (unlike her white sauce)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tomorrow should be Patreon drop day as a heads up fraus. Will take a look at the month so far after lunch to see what acquisitions she’s had so far and how it compares to previous months, and share opening figure so anyone awake can do a quick MoM% figure.

Idk why I’m quite nervous about this one cos I think we’re gonna be disappointed and not see as many losses as we would expect with everything going on :(
Gains wouldn't surprise me, though I expect they'll be replacing losses. Some of the squigs are pretty sold on the GC/Tory/Hopkins conspiracy and I could just see them throwing in a few quid out of SPITE.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
So was her son there for the meeting? Might make speaking hard truths more tricky for the publishing team especially if they're offered food very publicly and entertained by a delightful dog x

Reactions: 29
I hope she gets more Patreons because her other sources of income will be drying up. Patreon's income puts her under much more pressure, especially as the recession and winter bills start to bite. She has to walk a higher tightrope with the thousands of random cult members who subsidise her. It's easy for them to turn on her and because of this it is an income stream with an enormous price to pay. She doesn't have to answer to anyone with regard to paid writing, but it's this which boosts her credibility with a certain group of people. Patreon will eventually go kaput without the validation of mainstream media.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Tomorrow should be Patreon drop day as a heads up fraus. Will take a look at the month so far after lunch to see what acquisitions she’s had so far and how it compares to previous months, and share opening figure so anyone awake can do a quick MoM% figure.

Idk why I’m quite nervous about this one cos I think we’re gonna be disappointed and not see as many losses as we would expect with everything going on :(
If we don't have many losses, perhaps some of it can be accounted for by people unable to get in touch with her to stop their accounts. Like the community garden lady.

Reactions: 23
You forgot the bit - MSE Martin proposes new prime minister goes on his show, JM offers to mediate (probably meant moderator), FMs start piling in supporting the idea…. Martin deletes tweet, Martin retweets original tweet… martin then tweets he’s so busy he’s muting people so can’t reply… ex-MSE journos supporting Martin … various journos on other threads hinting video exists of her pissed on train behaving badly and other things….

threw ex-admin Caroline under bus - claims she paid her with no furlough but Caroline did no work and left when furlough scheme ended…
sorry what’s the bit about a video on a train?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
You forgot the bit - MSE Martin proposes new prime minister goes on his show, JM offers to mediate (probably meant moderator), FMs start piling in supporting the idea…. Martin deletes tweet, Martin retweets original tweet… martin then tweets he’s so busy he’s muting people so can’t reply… ex-MSE journos supporting Martin … various journos on other threads hinting video exists of her pissed on train behaving badly and other things….

threw ex-admin Caroline under bus - claims she paid her with no furlough but Caroline did no work and left when furlough scheme ended…
Wait what???

I only left the house for a couple of hours...am supposed to be feet up in the garden reading improving books, enjoying my annual leave. This is TOO MUCH.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

But how easy is it to cancel Patreon? I’ve seen lots of squiggs Tweeting ‘I’ve emailed to try and cancel please can you help me Jack’. Are they confused? Or does JM actually have to cancel / close subscriptions? If so there may be little change.

(Never used Patreon myself so intrigued by the process)

Reactions: 23
I think someone was mixing her up with the young woman who got filmed by Paul Embery (he has now deleted his Twitter account).
This could run and run with train girl forced to deny she has a Patreon and clarify that she wouldn't touch a pumble with a forty foot bargepole.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Well respected lefty legal hinting train rant exists “She shouldn't have been acting up on the train. Chat tit, get filmed and bullied on line.”

• Wow
Reactions: 18
But how easy is it to cancel Patreon? I’ve seen lots of squiggs Tweeting ‘I’ve emailed to try and cancel please can you help me Jack’. Are they confused? Or does JM actually have to cancel / close subscriptions? If so there may be little change.

(Never used Patreon myself so intrigued by the process)
pretty straight forward. I cancelled my only subscription today because can’t afford to pay tomorrow. Send PayPalos

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.