Jack Monroe #37 Don't f*** with cats.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack is probably planning her next chaos after reading our memoirs. Must. Have. The. Attention. On. Me.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Vague language suggesting she’s been to the vets perhaps?
359CEFF2-91F3-4235-817B-BA32460D0625.jpeg

70043407-9E34-4E0C-8CFD-A7FEF3BE9285.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Adding to the DM chat. I got my first pair aged 15 in 1989 😖They were £30 from Silver Arcade in Leicester, I bloody loved them and saved my birthday money to buy them. Happy days.
I got a pair for my 15th birthday. They shredded my feet but I was determined to wear them. That was my all-black wardrobe and Sisters of Mercy phase.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Jack is probably planning her next chaos after reading our memoirs. Must. Have. The. Attention. On. Me.
I'm actually hoping she will announce an autobiography, her very own collection of memoirs. Just IMAGINE having her stories all written down in a book. She could never backtrack or pretend she never said something, ever again! She would have to provide an actual timeline of events, jobs, the story of how all her friends and family managed to leave her selling the very clothes off her back. Gosh, we'd love to see it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm actually hoping she will announce an autobiography, her very own collection of memoirs. Just IMAGINE having her stories all written down in a book. She could never backtrack or pretend she never said something, ever again! She would have to provide an actual timeline of events, jobs, the story of how all her friends and family managed to leave her selling the very clothes off her back. Gosh, we'd love to see it.
Titled...

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m so pleased that the kitten attempting to move is therapeutic for you to watch you massive twit.

We’d have to have a midnight release party all together, chapter by chapter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Vague language suggesting she’s been to the vets perhaps?
That's another vague message. With Jack, unless she's explicitly said she's been to the vets I'm not buying it. Asking someone online for advise is not the same as a physical check up! Plus I swear someone on here said you needed all kinds of scans to get it confirmed

• Sad
Reactions: 18
AB766D86-1DAC-4358-A615-43601CCAB395.jpeg

Oh do duck off. Nobody gives a tit about your pets. You. Told. Us.

Soz I forgot the spoiler. She’s tweeeeeeting fraus. Settle in.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Yeah, not sure what happened to it tbh. I have heard that the Vic Centre is closing, all of it, but Southend Groups are full of nonsense. Do yu remember, before they put a roof on it, there was a massive shrimp, crab and cockle shells for kids to play on in there?
It closed for refurb sometime late last year/early this year but never reopened. I have heard the rumours, to be honest would be easier to bulldoze the entire town centre and start again.
Yes! My sister fell from the crab and cracked her head open 😂, mum still likes to think it was her complaining that got them removed.

To think, Jack would have been strutting around the same high street at the same time. I wonder if she was always such a grade A knobhead 🤔.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Evening my hausfraus. I’m all Grunka’d. Loving the 90s memories. I had a Union Jack dress and used orange hair mascara from Poundland. Crispy. Anyone have one of these?

View attachment 170207

PS. Take your kitten to the vet, Jack.
I had a two seater and a footstool, whhhyyy? Also a lava lamp. You couldn’t have a blow up chair without a lava lamp

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She's "been in touch with the vet" (translation - she hasn't actually taken the kitten to the vet).

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Speaking of nostalgia, my hair is a frizzy lion mane. Before straighteners became refined, i had a pair of babylis STEAM straighteners that i would get up an hour early before school to use.

Judging by my school photos from year 7-10 and the fact i was on several occasions called Hagrid, these did not work as well as i had thought.

Thank the lord for the age of the ceramic straighteners!
I had those crappy things, made me a ball of frizz 😂

Reactions: 4
As a teenager my mum could not afford to buy me real DMs so I had some counterfeit ones called Dr Peppers. Wore them until they fell apart. When I got a part time job I bought some Caterpillar boots. Those lasted for YEARS.
I did this with trainers. I was despo for a pair of Adidas stripers but they were too expensive so I got fake suede Mercurys for £5 from the airfield market and I have to say, they lasted ages!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.