Jack Monroe #37 Don't f*** with cats.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @colouredlines for the thread title.

Quick recap of last thread:The One Where -
We were all still worried about her new kitten.
Jack got blue eyes.
She lost 60 books.
We were treated to a series of insta photos in grey vest to celebrate something probably momentous but I've forgotten what.
We fondly remembered Jack's best bits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
You've forgotten we got treated to another series of #thotshots via Insta stories with another equally bizarre outfit! A highly exposed rigby & peller bra with a tiny top rolled up, like if Amy Winehouse was really naff & grew up in the home counties with a Land Rover?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
You've forgotten we got treated to another series of #thotshots via Insta stories with another equally bizarre outfit! A highly exposed rigby & peller bra with a tiny top rolled up, like if Amy Winehouse was really naff & grew up in the home counties with a Land Rover?
Her next venture is OnlyFans 😬

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I did HOOT when she clarified that the family car she had when she was younger was not pink or black but BLUE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Ooh I'll include that - any other suggestions for the recap gratefully received. I have a terrible memory and the threads do all tend to blur.

Reactions: 11
Her next venture is OnlyFans 😬
Thread predictions please... will she manage to bag yet another HNWI? will she keep up with the insta lives? will she do YouTube? will we ever find out wtf one does with a freezer full of frozen chippy chips?

Ooh I'll include that - any other suggestions for the recap gratefully received. I have a terrible memory and the threads do all tend to blur.
oh it wasn't a criticism my love!! sorry it sounded shirty it wasn't meant to, it was just my personal highlight. that and the cringe pic of her with both hands next to her face grinning.... x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Mass pet posting and the thread where the partridge references really took off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Jack also had a lot of serious offers on the table, but decided to go it alone

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Another part of the recap:
* tit lives
* blaming everyone else
*pretending she's poor but she's got expensive things
*pretending her lips are chewed to tit

Reactions: 20
Jack falling under a train

Jack ordering everyone to be kind. Always.

Jack bleaching her hair.

Jacks ouchy mouth not ouchy any more.

Jack tweeting Sophie Ellis Bextor

Reactions: 20
Please let it be during this thread she reveals the pics taken in place of the skanky sports bra and girdle, and the reason for it? She’s kept us hanging for 2 threads now 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think we’ve got a late entry into my favourite Jack-isms - mistaking Sarah Vine for Tim Vine is hilarious 😂 getting Jeremy Vine and Tim Vine confused I can understand given they’re brothers but that faux pas is really quite something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Actually going to bed now at a semi-reasonable hour, but wanted to send huge consoling hugs to @Cat_scratches - I’m so sorry you’re going through all of this.

Thanks also @Flumps for tagging the TERRIBLE posts! I can’t watch them now as the house is utterly silent *shakes fist* but I will in the morning!

Stay beefy, ladies✌

• Heart
Reactions: 18
OH! Also the thread where it was revealed many posters harboured feelings for Ian Hislop, which makes me think an unconventional crush thread would be excellent

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.