Jack Monroe #37 Don't f*** with cats.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tested the theory that she is blocking anyone who likes an Instagram comment that is critical or questioning of her - and confirmed!
I just wish I could remember what comment I had liked. I don't remember even doing it, and it must have been really innocuous. Seems like a waste to not remember, somehow it should be a memorable moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone remember popper pants? And how hilarious was it to unpop your mates pants and leave them exposed up to their arse?? :ROFLMAO:

After that phase I became a mosher though, despite never really liking any of the music. Any Mancs here will know the joys of whiling away your saturday in Afflecks ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
A few squirts of Charlie Red and I felt like sophistication personified back in the noughties!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone remember popper pants? And how hilarious was it to unpop your mates pants and leave them exposed up to their arse?? :ROFLMAO:

After that phase I became a mosher though, despite never really liking any of the music. Any Mancs here will know the joys of whiling away your saturday in Afflecks ❤
I remember them! Also does anyone else remember the Hammer trousers phase in the 90's? I was the proud owner of about THREE (see Jack it's not just you whose fancy!) pairs, my pride and joy being a bright purple pair with gold stripe down the sides 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There was a stale smell at work a while back (we have clients of various states of hygiene) so I wanted to spray something on me so I felt a bit cleaner if you know what I mean- I popped to the corner shop and all they had was a can of impulse (not sure what I was expecting at the corner shop though tbh)

i was so surprised how nice it was! I used o2 as a teen but I was never sure if it had a sort of wee smell in the background but this one was in a gold can and I really liked it!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was a sucker for O2 as well, then CK One when I "matured". I also was obsessed with a body mist I got from Boots Natural Collection, it was called Vitality and had an old world map on the bottle. As for makeup I lived in Boots 17 and my friend had a Miss Selfridge lipstick I desperately wanted but got discontinued and now I can't even remember the name. Poor me.

Clotheswise it was all about stuff from Select and New Look - strappy floral dresses over t-shirts with the obligatory DMs. I always wanted one of the floral pairs!

Reactions: 16
But she’s now living in the same house with *checks notes* another two cats.
I think it's actually a different house. The one I assume wouldn't let cats in was her dream house by the sea, which she waxed lyrical about at the time (and which had amazing sea views) but which for some unknown reason she moved from, to her "crappy bungalow".

Reactions: 13
I spent a lot of the mid-nineties in severely ripped jeans with stripy tights underneath paired with army jackets and DMs, telling anyone who would listen how much I loved Green Day, Smashing Pumpkins, Dinosaur Jr and Radiohead. And eating loads of ‘freshly-baked’ (sometimes raw) Millie’s (?) cookies from the shopping mall. Loved those days of fast metabolism.
I spend most of my 13/14 age wearing huge baggy jeans that would be a nightmare when it rained and hanging around with guys in kilos of eyeliner, do young people still do that? I don’t recall seeing those jeans anymore

She probably means she has some pizza leaflets on her table - there are always offers in those.
But will they offer banana and anchovy?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Relatively quiet today isn't she? I reckon she's gasping to upload selfies with the kitten constantly but doesn't want to answer any inevitable questions about the kitten's health and wether she's taken her to a vet yet. Even she knows f*cking with cats is something Twits do NOT accept

Reactions: 17
Oh my God yes. The NEWS that never bleeping materializes.
I don’t know if anyone ever followed the Londoner? But she alwayssss does this, endless meetings and exciting projects that never come to fruition. It is 100% an answer to our question of what she does all day, so ludicrous , do her fans never realise nothing happens ?

Reactions: 7
Popping in quickly (from...holiday! Sorry Jack!)

From that new article:

I often say to friends and family, ‘I’m not a bag of Liquorice Allsorts, you can’t just pick the ones you like, you either take the entire packet or you leave the bag on the shelf.

This may be one of the dumbest analogies ever, no?Let me let you in on a secret, Jack: you can eat the nice ones then throw away the blue bobbly ones, literally everyone else does...
There are no nice licorice all sorts 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Genuine question, what is she actually DOING? Those £15 school meals never materialised, she’s not done any YouTube videos, her son appears to be at his dad’s. Letdown Larder has been forgotten.....She’s probably elevating black voices behind the scenes. That’s it!
I love that Letdown Larder has caught on 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think it's actually a different house. The one I assume wouldn't let cats in was her dream house by the sea, which she waxed lyrical about at the time (and which had amazing sea views) but which for some reason unknown reason she moved from, to her "crappy bungalow".
Someone here shared a screen shot or article where she said the other place with the sea views had terrible draughty windows and made her ill. I can’t remember her exact words but it was on one of these threads recently!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.