Jack Monroe #366 The campaigner Jack Monroe was particularly unwise to pursue this course of action

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OT but I saw this and wondered if Jack has been consulting for the Tories on distraction techniques for twitter...

Screenshot_20220818-084327.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I wonder if the bollocks about ‘matching crockery with Harold’ was so that if she posted a food photo while claiming to be at his house, she could be like ‘Actually I’m at Harold’s. He has the same weird charity shop light fitting dish as me.’ She’s an odd one.

The budget Facebook groups are all really into the new asda value range. Loads of meal plans going up and reviews of the food. Obviously those meal plans must have taken HOuRs and have been forensically done, but maybe Saint Jack of the Poors would like to chime in on the new range?

Reactions: 46
WTF (this thread is full of fawning replies). Some think she should get a honorary doctorate from the LSE.

Nice.
View attachment 1507947

View attachment 1507937

She has also retweeted her celery town event.

Stand strong everyone. I am no longer at the Wall, had I been I would have done my bit from Sycamore Gap.
View attachment 1507939
Oh, tit, I will actually be in town that day. I am rubbish at spotting ‘celebrities’ during the festival but it would be just my luck…

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just bringing @DisgruntledGoat's comment over from the previous thread ....

View attachment 1507961

Because this is how one squig responded to Nigella's most recent boost ..... #makesuthink

View attachment 1507967
Why don't I have jam on my dry white bread anymore Mama? - Don't worry SB , I can now afford the extra 4p and to plug the toaster in, It will be jam on toast for you for at least a months worth of visits (6 months) for you now my boy.
Edit - BTW do you like my new earings?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
Has she commented on the new Jamie Oliver one pan meals show yet?
No but she is trying to pre-empt it by doing her stupid 15 minute slop.

I have created a JO rave thread for those of us that are that way inclined as I know some of us will probably be watching his new show on Monday!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Thrilled for Jack that the location of the Cellery book festical has changed so that she will even make it out of New Town / George Street for a change.
Not sure if “festical” was on purpose but it sounds a bit like a portmanteau of “festering testicle”, which seems appropriate somehow, so I’m going to assume it was.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
No but she is trying to pre-empt it by doing her stupid 15 minute slop.

I have created a JO rave thread for those of us that are that way inclined as I know some of us will probably be watching his new show on Monday!
Haha, I really like Jamie Oliver and love that he winds up the smol pixie so much. Howlin’ and clawin’ away she be.
pS that FIFA lie is the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. You couldn’t even score an own goal when I used to play it at uni 20 odd years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Jack happily taking the credit for the ONS work without a shred of embarrassment or any attempt at humility, again shows her complete lack of conscience. No shame felt at all, even when these things can be disproved. It's just like when LJC tweeted that Jack had invented Healthy Start vouchers, and Jack just went along with it 🤷.

I wonder if the ONS would answer questions about Jack's 'involvement', that could be interesting... 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Jack happily taking the credit for the ONS work without a shred of embarrassment or any attempt at humility, again shows her complete lack of conscience. No shame felt at all, even when these things can be disproved. It's just like when LJC tweeted that Jack had invented Healthy Start vouchers, and Jack just went along with it 🤷.

I wonder if the ONS would answer questions about Jack's 'involvement', that could be interesting... 🤔
Wonder if that is worth an FOI Request? Hmmm

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Interesting that one of the places most impacted by sewage being released into the sea is Sarfend ...is the slop trying a daring escape from Sloppo Central and making a dash for freedom ..run sentient slop run...

• Haha
Reactions: 43

I’ve just realised I know the person who credited her really well and CANNOT believe he fell for her BS (or figures!) Generally well worth a follow but sad lack of judgement there!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
I wonder if the bollocks about ‘matching crockery with Harold’ was so that if she posted a food photo while claiming to be at his house, she could be like ‘Actually I’m at Harold’s. He has the same weird charity shop light fitting dish as me.’ She’s an odd one.

The budget Facebook groups are all really into the new asda value range. Loads of meal plans going up and reviews of the food. Obviously those meal plans must have taken HOuRs and have been forensically done, but maybe Saint Jack of the Poors would like to chime in on the new range?
She created that range on her yomp out to Shoebury Asda to get SmartPrice rice!
She’s done her bit!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Presumably everyone who made a meal plan can now expect a substantial financial reward for doing so, perhaps a Patreon page with hundreds of patrons paying up to £44 a month in exchange for a load of unfulfilled obligations?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Presumably everyone who made a meal plan can now expect a substantial financial reward for doing so, perhaps a Patreon page with hundreds of patrons paying up to £44 a month in exchange for a load of unfulfilled obligations?
Jack didn’t even make a meal plan. She just wrote a load of shite in her notebook.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Please enjoy my new avatar. It’s especially for Jack, something to enjoy on her grunks 🥰

P.S Jack, take your son out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I’ve just realised that’s not her kitchen. Is that the sideboards you all mention?! No WAY! She’s literally filled them with kitchen stuff despite her kitchen being absolutely filled to the gunnels. Oh my.
They were probably mine. Last December I had a major declutter (Kim thingy would be proud) I filled up 4 recycling boxes. I reduced all my plates for just 4 people. Glasses, bowls - basically the things I had to have when I was dirt poor 30 years ago. These things have been replaced by nice things, as work took an upward turn for the better. I don't regret giving any of it away. That could have been me in the charity shop looking for stuff and welcoming anything. So go on Jack do yourself a favour it really helps and your head feels clearer too.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.