Jack Monroe #366 The campaigner Jack Monroe was particularly unwise to pursue this course of action

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't look like Molly's teaser has gained much traction. I wonder if Jack will ignore or feel forced to engage again?

Reactions: 21
Doesn't look like Molly's teaser has gained much traction. I wonder if Jack will ignore or feel forced to engage again?
To me Molly’s teaser didn’t tell anyone anything they already didn’t know. I am hoping, like us all that she will include some lesser known Jack Facts/Lies.

Reactions: 32
As someone who wastes a lot of their time playing videogames I finally have something to contribute to this thread re: Jack's tweets about FIFA last night.

Firstly it's basically impossible to score an own goal like she describes in FIFA. If you run towards your goal and press the shoot button the player will basically flip 180 degrees and do his best to shoot at the opposition goal. There's no way what she described happens.

It's honestly creepy reading those tweets knowing for certain she's just come up with it off the top of her head and it never even happened.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99
Managed to find it in between all the ones where he looks genuinely happy because he’s not a lying grifter.
I have went for the one where he is doing the peace symbol, because hes inadvertently fired shots with his new show, which will be a hit and the food will all look edible.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh, tit, I will actually be in town that day. I am rubbish at spotting ‘celebrities’ during the festival but it would be just my luck…
There’s no way you’d recognise her in real life because she looks different in every photo. Will she be Rose West Jack or Poundshop Mae Martin Jack on that day? Who knows.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Wonder if that is worth an FOI Request? Hmmm
Quoting myself like a ninny but I have broken cover and sent an FOI. I hope Jack hasn’t got friends at the ONS who will doxx me.
I don’t think Jack will be covered by GDPR as she is a ‘public figure’ and she wasn’t attending in personal capacity.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
I know a compulsive liar. A full on narc. Won’t say how or why because 🔺 but they’re the worst I’ve met. (On par with Jack.) When this person is caught out, they don’t apologise or make amends in anyway. They just gaslight and lie some more. The lies become even more exaggerated to, quite like the silly Fifa one! If anything AM tweets will just bring more of this spiteful behaviour out in her! She won’t go away. In her head she’s entitled to this fame and free money. She’s been enabled her whole life. Somewhere, someone has enabled this. The one I know is a carbon copy of Jack and I know how they were enabled!

Reactions: 39
I’ve just realised that’s not her kitchen. Is that the sideboards you all mention?! No WAY! She’s literally filled them with kitchen stuff despite her kitchen being absolutely filled to the gunnels. Oh my.
She was sitting in here...

Screenshot_20220818-101626_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
There’s no way you’d recognise her in real life because she looks different in every photo. Will she be Rose West Jack or Poundshop Mae Martin Jack on that day? Who knows.
Yeah it would be impossible. You're looking for the Budget Bo Derek and Burglar Bill turns up.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
She was sitting in here...

View attachment 1508196
It’s a lovely kitchen and actually quite a nice “crappy bungalow” (with stairs), but she does actually seem to love the aesthetic of clutter. All those boastful pictures she’s posted of her interiors over the years, always mismatched and cluttered to hilt and you can tell she thinks it looks great. I guess to some it does, but it’s not my taste. Very the burrow (where the weasley’s lived in Harry Potter) which in fairness I always wanted to visit but couldn’t live in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Whilst looking for something else I came across this from last year
E051E42E-12FC-4B33-83AD-17DA3A199948.jpeg

well mackie certainly took moonapps advice

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.