Jack Monroe #366 The campaigner Jack Monroe was particularly unwise to pursue this course of action

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was the stolen slogan one. Even when I didn’t think she was up to anything I couldn’t get behind those other abominations.
I did wear it in public once, though this will not be happening again. The shame, the shame!
Did she give anyone a private update on where the rest of the Teemill money went?
i feel this question is a waste of my time and yours.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
It was the stolen slogan one. Even when I didn’t think she was up to anything I couldn’t get behind those other abominations.
I did wear it in public once, though this will not be happening again. The shame, the shame!
Did you buy on the first day when money was going to the TT?

If not you could legitimately ask for an update of where the £ went from those sold after the initial set.

Reactions: 48
Whatever you do, don’t look at his video clips for veggie dishes - the veggie lasagnes looks 🤮🤮🤮. It’ll have you wishing you were hoovering up Jack’s dishes like a greedy goblin.
Mmmm sounds tasty for a smol pixie. after the recommendation on here i made a slow cooker chicken curry noodle dish where you whacked the egg noodles in crispy with some chicken stock and that was very tasty!

Reactions: 11
Mmmm sounds tasty for a smol pixie. after the recommendation on here i made a slow cooker chicken curry noodle dish where you whacked the egg noodles in crispy with some chicken stock and that was very tasty!
He put grated cucumber in his sauce mix for lasagne because he had no celery. I don’t even think Jack Monroe would stoop to this.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
He put grated cucumber in his sauce mix for lasagne because he had no celery. I don’t even think Jack Monroe would stoop to this.
Ooh nasty. I would just have left out the celery in that instance!! i suppose it was a similar colour . Had to use one of his recipes as Jack seems to have forgotten to post her meal suggestion yesterday. Makes you think doesn’t it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ooh nasty. I would just have left out the celery in that instance!! i suppose it was a similar colour . Had to use one of his recipes as Jack seems to have forgotten to post her meal suggestion yesterday. Makes you think doesn’t it.
indeed it does.
maybe he thinks all green veg is interchangeable.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You have confessed your sins dear heart, and the Lord will forgive you. I'm sure our canal reverend @RevEd will agree 🙏☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
We always had to rake in our own ingredients but I don’t remember us cooking anything more extravagant than tomato soup. In fact I think we only cooked about 3 things, the rest of the lessons were ‘theory’. Then again I went to a tit comp in a tit area, so nothing like Jack’s experience of schooling :D
I remember making shepherds pie. I also remember trying to get it home on the bus

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
A distress signal of extreme deprivation.
Jesus does she ever hear herself.

Reactions: 24
Don't blame him, it that was the actual headline, rather than the first line of it, then it would be exceptionally out of touch and worthy of comment. Blame the cropping pixie who claims her words are being taken out of context by people like Molly and then cuts off half a headline.
Yes. Really bad misrepresentation by her
8386E012-B3F3-4844-9560-B29B6B183F8E.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 32
I am only just drinking my morning coffee so forgive me if this is a stupid idea...brain not fully kicking into gear yet...but do we know that AM is a woman for sure?

Reactions: 20
I have so many questions. The main one being why?
I mean, if Danielle Lloyd had been near my Pringles, never mind about boiling them, I’d be shoving them in an autoclave from now til Christmas. And then still putting them in a hazardous waste container afterwards.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I am only just drinking my morning coffee so forgive me if this is a stupid idea...brain not fully kicking into gear yet...but do we know that AM is a woman for sure?
I don't think so.

They have shared they live in a shared house, have had covid (giving them the time to do the threads) and have visited/lived in Romania. Obviously all of that could be lies and misdirection and it could be SB.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Even the main tweet itself references fasting which is what she's cropped out
View attachment 1510848
It's interesting that Jack is very happy to benefit from Dead People Can't Riot and allegedly poring over coroners' reports...but criticises an article which is based on scientific studies and which has found that intermittent fasting can extend one's lifespan. Makes you think.

Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.