Jack Monroe #366 The campaigner Jack Monroe was particularly unwise to pursue this course of action

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't say it achieved nothing, because the one viral thread did! My point is carrying on and playing with the incel types and other suspect twitter accounts detracts from that one viral thread. Anyway I've said my point and I suspect no one will agree and that's fine. Namaste🙏. I get people want something big to happen but a blog post repeating stuff here doesn't feel like it.
Hi Jack 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Neither do I. There's things like landlord insurance that might limit the number of occupiers. I reckon she'll be renting from someone she knows who has an existing tenant who has given notice. Which is why she's going on about moving in 6 months.
Yes, it's one of those things that's not illegal, but best avoided. If you're renting out a one bed flat you've probably got young professionals (single/couple) in mind and would rent to them over and above anyone with children (and pets).

It does make me believe that SB isn't with her very often as that way she would be renting as a single person and hopping onto the sofa bed a couple of nights.

Reactions: 28
Oh look how lucky I am, my friend has come to my rescue and is allowing me to rent their 3 bed detached flat with its own lounge, kitchen, bathroom (up stairs and down) and garden, with a driveway big enough for 3 cars for only £500 a month.
Yeah some people found it on Rightmove for £2k a month but err, she didn’t have any interest and couldn’t find a tenant so she gave it to me cheap. And then I found a load of Cotswold furniture in a bin to replace the stuff I sold. I can’t believe people are calling me a liar DO YOU WANT ME TO STOP BREATHING???

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Yeah. You know exactly where you're moving to.

The grift obviously paid off.
Exactly.
It's mainly 2 bed flats/new builds that have one average sized bedroom and one box room.
When there's only one bedroom, the bedroom tends to be on the larger side. Is it going to be JUST his bedroom? I don't see why everything wouldn't comfortably fit.
Unless it's as many have already mentioned - the main bedroom will be an office (required of course to carry on quietly, softly working behind the scenes) and SB gets lumped with a box room

Reactions: 22
That account should have left it at one thread. A blog post from faceless twitter account that exists purely to talk about jack and retweet other somewhat unhinged accounts from icel types or failed slimming world cooks (with bought followers and near 0 engagement) isn't going to do squat all.
🧐 this reads very similar to another post a short while ago by a newbie or am I wrong?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Anyone notice how Jack has stuck her beak into a Twitter row that has nothing to do with her. Two authors are on opposing sides of an issue, and jack pokes her snout in, redirects her monkeys …. Methinks she’s detracting from her own issues.

Reactions: 46
Think it's a bit early in the day to disregard Molly's blog post given we've not seen it yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
It strikes me, as I read these tweeted brain farts, the total lack of fucks I give about the minutiae of Jack's decluttering. Nil, nada, zilch.
Bore off and do some actual work, please.
She's too busy *debating* and *discussing* on her sock to do much else.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I'm sorry, I was worried this would happen 😔. I was a regular here but one of the accounts that AM in engaging with attacked me. I'll go back to wilderness.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I am in a fairly nice area of Southend and a 3 bed semi is about £1500 a month to rent at the moment, she was very lucky to get that place in an almost exclusive area of Southend for nearly half the going rate (or is, and pleased don't be shocked dear reader, lying!)
You know she'll have shaved a few hundred off that amount though 😄 classic Jack

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Apologies if this has already been said, but I think the AM teaser also laid out the possibility of Jack Monroe having behaved in a way that was actually criminally dishonest in its lack of accountability rather than stupidly disingenuous.
Yes. Molly has definitely moved beyond accusations of carelessness and into the realm of possible fraud.
If Jack has been taking money promising either it or goods to the equivalent value would go to charity and then has kept the money is that fraud? My knowledge of the law is sketchy at best.

Reactions: 41
Stop highlighting how much STUFF you own, you dumb clown shoe. Feck sake how can anyone read this and not ask themselves how much money she has frittered away on crappy things. How can a single mum on such dire financial straits have SO much fecking stuff. Grrrr
Especially when her rent takes up 94% of her income...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.