Jack Monroe #365 I suggest you delete your Tweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1) She said she hoarded stuff for 'insurance purposes'.. but now her 'family and sense of self', are her security, so they will pay the bills if she finds herself in a tricky situation? 🙄

2) I definitely read that as "I can find joy in bleeping a teaspoon" 🤣
At this point it's just goose honks.

She’s just waiting for a friendly puddle to offer up her forever home.
Or Harold to pay her to stop stalking him.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
‘real needs’
Oh, so other donations don’t go towards ‘real needs’? I suppose you’d know.
Sorry - this is long!

That jumped out at me too and I find it so very telling.

Also if you were so very aware that people were struggling and had been a staunch advocate against poverty, why wouldn't you donate those items to charity or sell them and give the money to charity? Or even if you're so broke you can't afford shampoo, use the money yourself?

This is what makes me angry about Jack. The total lack of acknowledgement of any privilege, the claiming to speak for those who don't have a voice and who are struggling whilst Jack complains about their meagre Patreon earnings as they sit in a 3/4 bedroom property with a large garden and the whining about how bad their life is. Their Patreon earnings even at £1 subscription (which I greatly doubt) will be more than some people have to pay for everything. And yet Jack still claims to a) advocate for those in poverty and b) be in dire straits financially. Recognise your privilege Jack, recognise that there are people out there living on as little as £40 a week and start to count your blessings.

It struck me from reading HH2 that Jack mentioned having their "happy ever after" which when you think about it, is quite a child like way to view life. Real life isn't like that, it's messy, full of the greatest joys, the lowest of sorrows and all of the moods in between, but no one in life is guaranteed a "happy ever after." it isn't guaranteed no matter if we own our own home, if we are married, if we have children, it's not a given. We all have to live our lives to the best of our abilities, making the most of our circumstances and trying not to compare ourselves to others.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
Six months to sort it out?! Have the council and/or environmental health condemned the shithole then?
It seems a lot. My mum definitely has issues regarding keeping stuff (why the duck has she still got a calender from 1992?) and she's lived here coming up 32yrs. It still wouldn't take six months to sort the place.

It's definitely looking more and more like she's working towards a specific place. She's not house hunting. She's got somewhere lined up already. And, I would say, she's not renting it either.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
Has she finally stopped tweeting yet? Didn't she say "Goodnight" at about 10pm?

And what in the everloving duck were those trousers? Was she en route to a Bay City Rollers gig?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
Imagine boasting about how big your home is (that you pay for monthly which implies you are rich), how much storage you have and then how much tit you have. After pleadng poverty and begging for donations.
And 70 teaspoons? GTF Jack.

I agree about the SB theories. I have a similar aged SB. His social life is the big thing. If he is not out with his pals, he is gaming online with them or they are on the phone to each other. He just about tolerates affection from me but for the most part he wants independence, has street cred to maintain and is establishing boundaries. All of that is normal and I'd wager SB might be starting to show similar behaviour. I hope he can, its hard to do so around narcs.

• Heart
Reactions: 85
Screenshot_20220817-021429_Twitter.jpg

Everyone brace for a double-page feature spread on the Great Decluttering and how it's softly, gently helping Jack discover the inner peace she's craved for 34 years yada yada yada

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
When you’re ‘decluttering’, you get rid of stuff you don’t need. It’s hardly bleeping brain surgery yet Jack wants to buy a book about it, adding to the 3000 unread books she already has.
This message typed itself btw, made the mistake of dropping my phone in a puddle. I was too busy grabbing the pizza oven floating on its surface to realise that the damn phone was composing its own message.

• Haha
Reactions: 67
I cannot wait to see this 1 bed, ground floor flat with big garden for the dog. Who is she trying to kid?

Also, 70 teaspoons? 🤣🤣🤣 Closer to 700 more like

Reactions: 38
It's definitely looking more and more like she's working towards a specific place. She's not house hunting. She's got somewhere lined up already. And, I would say, she's not renting it either.
Mm I wonder if that 'unsuccessful' practice run visit to the mortgage people was actually successful.
It would fit on the timeline for starting to pack up now. And her lack of worry about where she is moving to.
Then all the later vagueness about an important meeting leading to much happiness in a few months. She's always torn between bragging and wanting to be pitied (for the money).
And the HH2 was presenting downsizing as pitiful rather than her buying somewhere.
(I'm not sure where Harold doing a runner but originally potentially contributing fits in but I will 😂).

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Anyone else here think she’s on some sort of amphetamine or maybe in a manic phase? What with the sudden house/life clearance, yapping about going on social visits with her freezer, and Audrey Hepburn‘s beaver (or whatever it was), are we witnessing some kind of epic meltdown? Or…is it all purely performative?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
So I’m thinking.
Phone message relating to ‘something’ sent to wrong person.
Need to convince said person that nothing dodgy is going on
Spoke said person and sat have made various arse tweets.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She’s going to wang on about pawning the iPhones and going back to her Nokia to play snake.
You know Jack too well! 🤣

So if Jack didn't send those messages accidentally (I find it hard to believe it wasn't deliberate), then that raises the question...wtf was the point of them?

Anyone else here think she’s on some sort of amphetamine or maybe in a manic phase? What with the sudden house/life clearance, yapping about going on social visits with her freezer, and Audrey Hepburn‘s beaver (or whatever it was), are we witnessing some kind of epic meltdown? Or…is it all purely performative?
Sometimes I think it's a bid for attention. Other times I wonder if she's manic or doing drugs. It wouldn't surprise me if she was trying to alarm people so they'll ask 'are you okay?' and she'll get all of that Twitter concern. Even if it's all performative, I'd argue that in itself is a sign something's wrong.

She's been acting like this for ages now, though. The erratic behaviour isn't new. I can't wrap my head around her social media presence tbh. She does such self-sabotaging things, has no filter, and lies about absolutely trivial stuff that no normal person would risk lying about. I cringe at the way she overshares the tiniest details of her life. The sexy provocative posts are sooo inappropriate for a work account (thirst Jack, worst Jack!). That's before we even get to the level of aggression she displays towards other people. She makes impulsive, ill-considered decisions, e.g. the dog, the short-lived Tinder profile, whatever else she's been doing lately. To use one example, the posts complaining about her landlady and the removal of the Eucalyptus tree. No matter Jack's personal feelings about it, she should have more sense than to post these criticisms all over her social media. It's like she's never heard the word consequences.

Pumbles, wangs and now beavers! Jack Monroe - the grift that keeps on grifting.
Pumblewang Beavergrift is going to be my stage name. 😝

My mum sent me a message the other day about Jane McDonald being in a cave on a tv show.
reader, I wish it was a mistake but sadly she meant to send it.
Haha. My mum was telling me about St Pancreas station the other day. St Pancreas was not a typo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Not squiggling Kathleen Stock because she's got 91.5k followers. I think it's very interesting that Jack is being more than usually vocal on trans rights lately. Almost like she's trying stir up tit to give weight to her lie that only TERFs have an issue with her 🤔
Screenshot_20220817-033026~2.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.