Jack Monroe #365 I suggest you delete your Tweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe if she leaves her phone in her bag for long enough, it'll publish the VBI...
My cat walked across my keyboard and accidentally opened a Patreon with multiple tiers. Now I’m getting thousands a month in my account and I can’t work out how to login and refund people.
Mate, I don't even know what Tattle is. I just keep sitting on my mobile by mistake and the next thing you know, I'm some sort of VIP member.
Just catching up. Jack Monroe is dull as dishwater, but the canal is hilarious 💖 :D

(BTW, accidental phone mishap Jack isn't as bad as 'look what I donated too' Jack. It so gauche to brag about donating clothes and things to charity)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Getting back from a holiday in vegas near some cows and just caught up on this thread.

For those who say that Jack is being sneaky with her description of a 1 bed flat… I totally agree. If I could I would time travel to 1992 NY Soho and live in a loft apartment (and pretend to be Demi Moore and waft around making pots and sleep on a bed under a floaty sheet).

Anyway.

Those apartments are essentially 1 bedroom but fecking massive and fecking expensive. I only RM where I live or want to live so Southend is definitely off the cards. Maybe there are huge flats that fit this bill. Maybe not.

Off to RM my way out of my student street where they are meant to be pre-season training but are actually pre-season training to get as drunk as possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Please can a squig ask her how she’s so certain about where she’s moving to in 6m time, perhaps ask directly if she’s bought somewhere.
not saying people don’t deserve to buy somewhere if that’s what they really want but she’s got some bleeping cheek on her given the level of grift and beg at a time when, for many people, simply living day to day is difficult.

Reactions: 38
Why is she getting rid of the egg chair, freezer and barbecue when she has no idea where she's moving to? It may be a small flat but have a large garden. It might have a large kitchen or utility area with room for a freezer.

Not said this for a while, but make it make sense.

ETA @Dogrose there first.
I’m convinced that if she is moving she knows exactly where she’ll be. Getting rid of stuff may also mean having friends looking after the items until she has space…. Which judging by her Patreon donations will not take very long.

Also as a Wordpress Frau the fixing of her website is not hard, 20 mins max and making sure the Plug-ins are in their current version would prevent the chaos. I would say she earns more from the ‘my website is broken, no ads, woe is me, sob, look what I’m giving you for free’ rhetoric/ donation beg than from the ad revenue, which is not generous ( unlike rich, virtue signalling luvvies who prop up her lies and finances on a regular basis).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Why did SB need 'grounding' over the last few years? He's a kid. He should just be thinking about kid stuff.
Absolutely. The parent is responsible for a stable base. Yes a home matters. I moved frequently as a child due to my dad's job and it was unsettling. My mum was not an easy parent soy dad provided the stable part of the home. The word you should have used was "stable" Jack, not solid. Add that to the Jacktionary. Then again I don't think she provides stability for SB

• Heart
Reactions: 35
My aboslute dream would be to hire a skip and bin most of this house. As i have gotten older and lost family member i have come to realize that most of the stuff we keep is pointless. Ky dream woulf literally be pretty much an empty house.
I always say I would love to do this too

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Counting jumpers and pans, acting like charity shops accept smiles as currency.

It doesn't matter where you bought something if you live beyond your means.
“Counting jumpers and pans” sounds like a euphemism for “lying”

• Haha
Reactions: 25
‘real needs’
Oh, so other donations don’t go towards ‘real needs’? I suppose you’d know.
It’s not that long ago Jack was arguing that they weren’t going to give clothes to charity as they’ve always done that and they’ve given enough away so why shouldn’t they sell their clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Big day for Jack, latest Inflation figures just announced, eeeek it’s risen to 10.1% ! Martin Lewis still on hols, Jack will be wanted by the media to provide us with answers, and the Squigs will be clamouring to see the VBI I expect, although some are already using it accordingly. Probably the Beta version, hopefully the rest of us will get a glimpse of it later today 👍🏾🤦🏽‍♀️

50713C24-5F1E-433D-B964-BBE5728D401F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
Please can a squig ask her how she’s so certain about where she’s moving to in 6m time, perhaps ask directly if she’s bought somewhere.
not saying people don’t deserve to buy somewhere if that’s what they really want but she’s got some bleeping cheek on her given the level of grift and beg at a time when, for many people, simply living day to day is difficult.
I agree with this. It must be bought already for her to be so fixated about the 6 month date.

She seems so calm if she is moving from rented to looking for a flat ( just wait until you do own Jackie and then you are worried about your buyer falling though or the one you are buying falling though- she has no idea does she?), she is either

1. buying one and being really naive about it all and doesn’t have a clue that in 6 months a survey could reveal tit that means a mortgage is refused or that the sellers could change their minds etc.

2. signing on a random rental which to me seems unlikely given the lack of wailing and her generally positive outlook on it all.

3. renting a flat that is owned by someone close to her/had a flat guaranteed for her and therefore everything is hunkydory.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Ok crazy theory, SB wants to live with his dad full time because of school etc and being close to friends and he's of an age where that matters a lot so Jack is moving closer to facilitate that, hence only needing a one bed as SB would only be occasionally staying. Hence the previous references to this being a whole new era of focusing on relationship with SB etc. :unsure:
I have a friend whose wife was awarded custody after their messy divorce. However when the daughter reached 13 she decided that she really wanted to live with her dad, his new partner and her daughters. She got her way. Is there a point where the child’s wishes override the parents?

Bless her grifting little heart, why would it take her poor, broke a$$ SIX MONTHS to declutter the crappy bungalow she’s only lived in for a few years?? Here I thought she couldn’t even afford to buy shower gel.

We moved house relatively recently. It only took a couple of weeks to sort, discard, and pack the accumulated piles of things from a house we’d lived in for 15 years, with kids.
I wonder how much Jack is regretting spending £60 on spoons and a further £45 postage for them. That blows my mind. £45 quid postage.

Reactions: 40
I’m convinced that if she is moving she knows exactly where she’ll be. Getting rid of stuff may also mean having friends looking after the items until she has space…. Which judging by her Patreon donations will not take very long.

Also as a Wordpress Frau the fixing of her website is not hard, 20 mins max and making sure the Plug-ins are in their current version would prevent the chaos. I would say she earns more from the ‘my website is broken, no ads, woe is me, sob, look what I’m giving you for free’ rhetoric/ donation beg than from the ad revenue, which is not generous ( unlike rich, virtue signalling luvvies who prop up her lies and finances on a regular basis).
Also less HMRC visibility

Reactions: 17
" I’ve always been better in smaller spaces with less stuff - it’s manageable and clarifying."
Why does everything look like it’s covered in a layer of grime?
As an actual minimalist, those photos give me palpitations.
Shes going to need longer than 6 months!

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Big day for Jack, latest Inflation figures just announced, eeeek it’s risen to 10.1% ! Martin Lewis still on hols, Jack will be wanted by the media to provide us with answers, and the Squigs will be clamouring to see the VBI I expect, although some are already using it accordingly. Probably the Beta version, hopefully the rest of us will get a glimpse of it later today 👍🏾🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 1505358
Don’t hold your breathe squig

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think that ‘POINTY THINGS! OUCHY DON’T TOUCH!’ blackboard is the worse thing she’s ever done.

• Haha
Reactions: 80
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.