Jack Monroe #365 I suggest you delete your Tweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Toot Toot! Well done @Brian Butterfield for your winning thread title, you get 15mins of slop.

Jack has seemingly had some sort of meltdown and tweeted about beavers and Audrey Hepburn for some reason.

She went full horror movie too just by saying 'go'.

She continues with slop making and ignoring Molly's tweets.

Please continue the recaps!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 82
I can’t keep up! But did anyone mention the funny insta reel Gordon Ramsey did about not copying other chef’s recipes, then dancing around to reveal a THAT MAN book shoved down the back of his jeans?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
To carry over from the last thread, meticulously timed? This from the woman who suggested you should cook sausages for almost an hour.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
To carry over from the last thread, meticulously timed? This from the woman who suggested you should cook sausages for almost an hour.

They might take exactly 15 minutes to cook, but, only a minute to scrape in the bin coz ain't no one eating her slop.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
3EB5441F-98FF-46AF-9279-732CD688B33B.jpeg

Was the meeting held on a bouncy castle? How would she send that many from a bag that was (I presume) stationary.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 119
OMG she's bleeping ridiculous. I'm cringing myself inside out for her.

Was the 12 step fellowship meeting mention to try to guilt Molly into backing off because she's "vulnerable"? The veiled and direct threats didn't work...

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Jack, lie all you want.

But please learn how to use words properly.

Like “maraud”.

Or “I will upload a granola recipe.”

Little things like this matter to people with little minds . 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 98
Someone mentioned here today/yesterday? (have lost track) that she hadn't mentioned AA meetings in a while.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Don’t iPhones lock themselves?

I know you can turn it off, but why would you when it’s in your bag?! She talks total shite.

Reactions: 58
View attachment 1504611

Was the meeting held on a bouncy castle? How would she send that many from a bag that was (I presume) stationary.
Could she not just say ‘whilst I was out’?
Also are we to believe Jack’s phone was able to send coherent, correctly spelled words, and respond to tweets all whilst in her bag?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.